Chapter 9 : she's mine

Charlotte's POV

I was in the car with Neymar, my Neymar... it all happened so fast but I'm happy with how things worked out.
"Do you want to go to my house to watch a movie?" He asked.
"Yeah sure why not, is Davi at your place ?"
"No, he's with my parents, we're all by ourselves" he said with a smirk.

|| at Neymar's house ||

Neymar opened the front door and we entered in the living room, his house was really big. In the living room was a king size sofa and a fireplace and a big flatscreen TV, behind the sofa was a little bar and the kitchen. The kitchen was gray and really modern. The dining area was in front of really big window it was also very modern. In the garden was a big pool with a jacuzzi. It's was the night at every light was on so it looked so beautiful.

"Your house is amazing Ney !" I said.
"Wait until you see my house in Barcelona, it's even better" he said laughing.
"Which movie are we watching ?" I asked.
"I don't know, what about the proposal ? It's a really funny movie" he said.
"I never saw that movie, I hope it's as good as you say it is"
"Haha you'll see" he said a grabbed a bowl of popcorn.

Neymar's POV

As we watch the movie, we got closer to each other and started cuddling, she got on my lap and started to fall asleep.I took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

With the caption :|| No better way to end the day with cuddles and a movie 🍿 || Of course I didn't tag Charlotte because the fans would go crazy and I really want to enjoy every minute I still have with her before she goes back to LA

With the caption :
|| No better way to end the day with cuddles and a movie 🍿 ||
Of course I didn't tag Charlotte because the fans would go crazy and I really want to enjoy every minute I still have with her before she goes back to LA...
"Cha ?" I asked softly.
"Yes Ney ?" She answered.
"Don't you want to stay with me here until you need to go back to LA ?"
"That would be lovely Ney" she said smiling.
"Charlotte, I really love you, I hope you know that" I said whispering in her ear.
"I really love you too Ney and I don't want to go back to LA and leave you here alone with Davi" she said.
"I still have four months until the new season stars, maybe I could live with you in LA, until you know if you can study on Barcelona" I said.
"That could be a good idea"she said almost whispering.
She was falling asleep and I didn't want to bother her more so I turned off the TV and took her in my bed.
"Ney ?" She asked.
"Yes babe ?"
"Do you have a t-shirt and sweatpants for me ?" She asked softly.
"I think I still have a pair from my sister, you can wear that"I said.
I took a pair of sweatpants from my sister a a T-shirt from me and went back to the bed, she was laying there almost asleep...
"They're in the bathroom, you can go change there" I said giving her a kiss on her forehead.
"Thanks Ney" she said walking to the bathroom.

She came back wearing the sweatpants and she made a crop top from my T-shirt.
"You look good in this" I said with a grin.
"Stop Ney, i just want to sleep" she said.
"I'm just kidding babe, come here" I said and opened my arms.
She laid her head on my chest and fell asleep. I also took a picture to remember this moment.

I also posted it with the caption:|| She's mine and i don't share her ❤️ ||I turned the comments off so my phone wouldn't go crazy and went to sleep with my baby in my arms

|| She's mine and i don't share her ❤️ ||
I turned the comments off so my phone wouldn't go crazy and went to sleep with my baby in my arms.

|| I hope you like this Chapter ❤️❤️ and don't forget to comment!! ||