Chapter 10 : waking up

Neymar's POV

I woke up next to my beautiful girl who was still sleeping. I just love taking pictures so I also took one and posted it on Instagram.

With the caption :|| waking up next to my baby is the best part of the day ❤️ || I also turned the comments off for this pic

With the caption :
|| waking up next to my baby is the best part of the day ❤️ ||
I also turned the comments off for this pic. I went to the kitchen and made some breakfast for us.

Charlotte's POV

I woke up with the smell of pancakes and bacon. I didn't know Neymar could cook but apparently he can. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and the I went down to the kitchen.
"Morning babe" He said.
"Morning love" I answered.
"Did you sleep well ?"He asked.
"Yeah, I slept like a little baby"
"Haha I could imagine that, by the way, you talk in your dreams" He said.
"Omg, i didn't know that, I hope I didn't say something weird" I was a little bit scared because I don't know what I said.
"You were talking in German so I didn't understand anything" he said.
"OMG I thought I talked in Portuguese, it's good that you don't understand German" I said with a smile.
"You need to teach me how to speak because I really want to learn some words" he said
"German is quite easy when you understand how to pronounce everything, and the grammar is the easiest in the word" I said laughing.
"Tell me some words" he said while flipping the pan cakes.
"Okay, first world : mein schatz"
"What does that mean ?"He asked.
"It's means my babe" I said smiling.
"Okay second word is : die Liebe meines Lebens" I said.
"Waitttttt I said a word not a sentence"he said
"Haha it's not a sentence. A sentence would be : du bist die Liebe meines Lebens. And that means you're the love of my life"
"Awww du bist die Liebe meines Lebens" He said with a really thick Portuguese accent.
"You need to work on your accent or else I'm my ears will fall off" i said laughing.
"Hey, it's not that bad for a first time" he said acting hurt.
"Je rigole mon amour" i said in French.
"Since when do you speak French?" He asked.
"I lived in Switzerland when I was a kid so I learned French and Italian too" I said proud.
"Okay, I didn't know" he said.
"I didn't tell you so, I also speak fluently Spanish and Portuguese" I said laughing.
"Okay and why do you know how to speak Portuguese ?"He asked curiously.
"My aunt is Brazilian and I saw her almost every day so she spoke to me in Portuguese since a little kid"I said.

We ate and made our plans for the afternoon. It will be a great day.

|| this chapter is very short and I'm sorry for that ✨ but I still hope you like it ❤️||