Chapter 33 : moving

Author note : Before you get confused about everything, I'm just going to write the final of the champions league. Let's pretend it's Barça against Manchester United ( I chose a random team that played ones in the final)

Neymar's POV

The final of the champions league, we're playing against Manchester United. We still have 3 minutes left to score a goal to win and not do the penalties. A player of Manchester United scored a goal in the first half and then Leo scored a goal at the start of the second half...
I saw in the corner of my eye Leo running behind me with the ball, he passed it to Suarez and I ran towards the goal. Luis managed to pass the Manchester defense and passed it to me and it landed perfectly into the net.
The referee made a sign and it's the end of the match.

"AND IT'S NEYMAR WHO SCORED!!! BARCELONA WON THIS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE !!!!"

Everyone came towards me and we all hugged each other. Everyone cheered in the stadium and when we were finished hugging each other I pointed towards Charlotte and Davi to come to the pitch.

Charlotte's POV

Davi ran to his pai and hugged him.
"We won Davi ! We did it !"
"I'm so proud of you babe" I said and kissed him.
"Love you" he said.
"Love you too"

Some people took pictures of us and then Neymar went to take a team picture. I also took some pictures and posted them on my Instagram.

Caption : I'm so proud of you, all the work you've done to get to this point

Caption :
I'm so proud of you, all the work you've done to get to this point. I will say it wasn't easy, it wasn't easy for all of us. But now you did it, and I am so proud of you and of the whole team.
I love you so much @neymarjr❤️

Caption : The two love of my life ❤️@neymarjr #Davi ❤️

Caption :
The two love of my life ❤️
@neymarjr #Davi ❤️

Caption : The two love of my life ❤️@neymarjr #Davi ❤️