Chapter 15 : practice ⚽️

Charlotte's POV

I woke up at 9am and of course Neymar was gone to practice. I went upstairs to Davi's room and woke him up.
"Hey sweetheart it's time to get up" I said opening his blinds.
"I don't want to wake up Cha !" He said and closed his eyes again.
"But if you sleep you won't be able to see daddy at practice" I said smiling at him.
"Okayyyyyy. But can you carry me to kitchen pleaseeeeee ?" He said with his puppy eyes.
"Okay but then you need to walk yourself" I said and picked him up.

We walked into the kitchen and I put him on the counter. I looked at what I could eat because I didn't told Neymar to buy something for me.  I found some fruits, milk and cocoa powder.
"What do you want to eat meu amor ?" I asked Davi.
"I always eat the krave cereals. Papai put them in the cupboard there" he said pointing at the cupboard.
"Okay, do you want to eat outside or inside ?"i asked him.
"Outside!!" And he ran outside. I looked at him and just laughed. I'll never get enough of this kid.

We ate with a beautiful view of Barcelona. It's 9:20 and we have 20 minutes to get ready.
"Davi we need to get ready it's already 9:20 and we have a 20 minute ride" I said.
"Can I come downstairs and get ready with you?" He asked.
"Okay, go grab something to wear and come downstairs" I said.

After 20 Minutes we were finished. I wore with shorts with a gray top and a black and gray cardigan and white converse.

 I wore with shorts with a gray top and a black and gray cardigan and white converse

And Davi wore a gray T-shirt with colorful pants and a brown hat and kaki converse. ( without the fake glasses)

"Come on sweetie we need to go" I called

I went into the garage and looked at all the cars, he had a lot of cars actually. I didn't know which one to choose so I asked Davi.
"Which one do you want Davi ?" I asked.
"Can we take the porche please? I love that car" he said smiling.
"Okay. Come on we need to go" I said and went into the car.

I've never drove a Porche but it's quite easy actually. Neymar sent me the address of Camp Nou before the start of his practice. We arrived at 9:50am in the parking lot. The security let us pass without a problem. We went to the field and the boys were practicing. I saw a woman sitting on the benches with a little boy. He looked at us and waved.
"Davi !" He called Davi looked at him and smiled.
"Hey Thiago!" Davi said and ran towards them. I followed him and looked at Davi.
"Cha this is Thiago my best friend. Thiago this is Cha the girlfriend of my papai !" He said smiling.
"So you are the new girl, hey I'm Antonella but you can call me Anto" the woman said smiling to me and extended her hand.
"Hey I'm Charlotte" I said and took her hand. I sat down next to her and we watched the kids play.
"So Charlotte, tell me about yourself" Antonella asked me.
"There isn't much to know about me but, my name is Charlotte Martinez, I'm 22, I'm from Germany and I'm a student at the university of Barcelona and I'm also a part time model" I said.
"Great ! I wouldn't have thought that you would be a student, where did you meet Ney ?" She asked.
"We met in Brazil, we had a photo shoot together and then he asked me out" I said smiling.
"That's great ! I me and my husband are friends since we are little kids, and this is my son Thiago his 2 years old" she said smiling and looking at the kids.
"Who's your husband ?" I asked
"His name is Lionel" she said. I just looked at her confused.
"You really don't know anything about football players right ?" She said laughing.
"I'm sorry but for the lat 3 years I lived in Los Angeles and football isn't a big deal there" i said laughing.
"He's Lionel Messi. Maybe if you see him you'll recognize him" she said.