Chapter 28 : tell me the truth ✨

Charlotte's POV

I was sitting outside, it wasn't very hot but the sun was out. Ney was inside doing his usual workout. I on the other hand was getting a bit sick and I don't feel like I want to workout. I also needed some time to think about some stuff, I miss my family, my sister is coming over in a week, I need to find some work because I didn't want to model anymore and I need some free time for myself. I was a bit lonely here in Barcelona, of course I have Anto and Shakira but they are also busy, Shakira has her WorldTour in a month and Anto is going to Argentina in a few days with the kids for two months...
"Bebê, I'm going to do some grocery shopping, I'll be back in an hour or so"
"Okay, Love you" I called.
"Love you too" Ney called back and I heard the front door closed.

I went inside and took my laptop and went back outside. I wanted to look if there are any pole fitness classes in Barcelona, because I really miss it.
"Pole dance Barcelona" I said to myself and found a school.
I search a bit about the school and saw that they need a new teacher, I have done it in a year but I still have all my strength and my flexibility.
I wrote and e-mail to the director.
"Hello Ms.Gomez,
I am Charlotte Martinez, I saw on your website that you're searching for a new teacher. I am interested to teach pole fitness to your students. Here are a few informations about myself :
I am 20 years old and I live here in Barcelona since I few months.
I was a student and short time teacher at Acropole Fitness one of the best pole fitness schools in Switzerland. I went to the pole world championship three times in a row and I was also 5 times Swiss national champion and 2 times American national Champion.
I would love to teach to your students.
Have a nice evening !
Charlotte Martinez"

I really hoped that they are interested in me because I don't want to live the rest of my life always in this house.

Neymar's POV

"Anto, why is it so difficult to choose one ?"
"Don't worry, she'll love this one, I can feel it"
"Thank you much for helping me Anto"
"You're welcome, I'm sure Charlotte would do the same but with Leo" she said laughing.
"True" I said and also laughed.
"Did you find something?" The seller asked.
"Yes, this one please"
"Is this a gift?"
"Yes"
"Okay, this would be 1300€ please"
I handed her my credit card and paid for it.
"Hey Anto, are you hungry?" I asked
"Yes and I think this little one is hungry too" she said and smiled at Mateo.
"Come on, I'll pay for it"
"No, I'll pay for it you paid for it last time and Leo wins enough money" se said laughing.
"True" I said and also laughed.

At the restaurant

"When do you want to ask her?" Anto asked me.
"I don't know, maybe tomorrow or when I go home, I don't really want Davi to be there, I just want to have this moment for us you know"
"Awww so cute !" She said laughing.
"Stop laughing. I bet Leo never did that!" I did laughing.
"True, but we have kids so it's better" she said still laughing.
"You'll see, we'll have a little cutie faster than you think"
She raised her eyebrow at me and looked confused.
"Does this mean something I don't know about?"
"No, not now, I'm just saying"
"I bet I'm going to be the first one to know, even before you"
"Yeah probably" I said laughing.
We heard some camera flashes behind.
"Dum paparazzis...  I go pay and you stay with Mateo please" she said and walked away.
I took Mateo in my arms.
"Hey buddy, maybe one day I'll give you a little cousin like you mamà did"
He just looked at me with his big eyes.
Anto came back to me.
"You can keep him until we get in the car, I saw how you talked to him" she said and gave me a smirk.
"Do want another little baby ?" She asked.
"I mean yes of course but it's too soon for Charlotte and this season will be so stressful with the champions league and La Liga... we need to win these two titles" I said.
"I mean, you never know when it's going to happen, this little guy here wasn't planned at all, but we are so happy to have him"
"I guess you're right, let's go, we need to through this crowd of paparazzis" I said annoyed.

Charlotte's POV

Neymar is still not home and I haven't heard anything from him yet. I was on Instagram and a lot of people were tagging me on some posts, I clicked on one and saw Ney hanging out with Antonella. Why the hell is he hanging out with her ? I mean I don't mind it but she's the girlfriend of his best friend but he could just tell me the truth and not lie to me. There was an article link and I clicked on it.
"Why is the Brazilian football star Neymar Jr hanging out with the girlfriend Barcelona football star Lionel Messi ?
It seemed that Neymar Jr was enjoying the time he spend with Antonella Roccuzzo at their lunch in a restaurant in Barcelona. Roccuzzo was also with her baby Mateo there which she gave birth to in September. Neymar seemed so happy to have Mateo in his am hands and he also had a little conversation with the baby boy. What's going on between Roccuzzo and Jr ? Is the girlfriend of the Brazilian Charlotte Martinez pregnant ? We haven't heard anything of her since her Christmas posts, Martinez also decided to take a break of the model industry. Does this mean something ? We won't know until someone will say something."
What the heck ? They literally think I'm pregnant just because Ney talked to his nephew and because I retired from the fashion industry? The media is just stupid...

20 Minutes later

I heard the front door open and Ney was finally home, I'm still mad at him for not telling me the truth...

Neymar's POV

"Hey bebê" i called
No answer.
"You're home ?"
Still no answer.
I went into the living room and saw her on her laptop.
"Is something wrong?" I asked,
Still no answer from her.
She finally looked at me.
"How went your grocery shopping?" She asked with no emotions.
I didn't answer, she knew exactly that I didn't went shopping.
"You know Neymar, I don't mind you hanging out with Antonella, but just tell me the truth" she said and got up and was ready to leave the room. I grabbed her wrist before she could.
"Let go" she said mad.
"I was forced to lie to you" I said.
"No, you could just tell me..." I cut her off before she could continue.
"Charlotte I, wanted to ask you something..."

|| cliff hanger 😂✌🏽 I hope you like this chapter ❤️ please don't forget to comment and vote ❤️ ||