Chapter 52 : anniversary

Six months later

Neymar's POV

I couldn't ask for a better life, I have two of the sweetest son in the world and an a amazing and beautiful girlfriend.

Marco started trying to walk, he's just the cutest.
"Come on baby, you can do it" I saw Charlotte taking his little hands in hers and walked with him.
"Oh you fell ! Don't worry, let's start again !"
He's such a mommy boy, but I don't mind, it's the same with me and Davi, even though, she's like his biological mom now.

When my parents where here, my dad asked me if I wanted to marry her one day, because we have a kid now and we've been together for a long time. I thought about it and of course I wanted to marry her and have a bigger family, but are we both ready ? I am, but is she also ? We never really talked about it, i guess it will be a surprise when I ask her.

"Ney ! Come and see ! He's almost walking on his own !!"
"Come on baby let's try again !"
Watching my son and the love of my life is the best thing that ever happened to me.
"OMG ! Yes baby you can do it" she said as our son just made his first steps by himself.
"Ohhh I'm so proud of you baby !!"
I sat down next to them.
"I love you" I said kissing Charlotte's forehead.
"By the way babe, we're going out tonight, just you and me. No kids, they're going to Leo's" I said winking.
"You're always full of surprises. Come on Marco, we need to get you ready for uncle Leo" she said and went to his room.

Charlotte's POV

I got the kids ready for their sleepover and went to my closet.
"I literally have nothing to wear" I thought to myself when I suddenly saw a beautiful and sexy red dress.

This bastard thought about everything, I laughed to myself

I got ready and went back up to Ney.
"I'm ready" I said and he turned around with Marco in his arms.
"I guess you found the dress. You look so sexy babe" he said coming towards me with a devouring look.
"Ney, not with Marco here" I said teasing him.
"Anyway, we need to bring them to Leo. Davi, you're coming ?"
"Coming mãe"

We just arrived at Leo's house and got the kids and their little bags to the front door.
It opened and revealed Antonella.
"Hello my boys, come inside !" She said.
We entrer and i hugged Anto.
"You look so freaking hot babe ! Now I understand why Ney wanted to buy that dress for you" she said.
I turned around to look at Ney who had a giant smirk on his face.
"You bastard" I joked and hit his chest.
"No violence I this house. You don't want a red card do you Charlotte ?" Leo laughed behind me.
"Hey Leo ! Did you know that your wife went shopping with my boyfriend ?" I joked.
"Yeah don't worry, I was with them"
"Okay, when and how did this happen ?" I was confused.
"Okay, I think we should go, bye guys see you tomorrow !"

We went to a very nice luxurious restaurant. We didn't actually go out that much since Marco came. We went inside and a lot of people started staring at us. Ney took my hand and squeezed my hand.
"They are just looking at how hot you are and realizing that you're mine" Ney said smirking.
"Babe stop. Let's remember that you chose this dress"
"And I am very happy about this choice !" He continued smirking.

We sat down and a waiter came directly to us.
"What do you want to drink today ?" He said significantly looking at me.
"One of the best champagnes please" Ney said.

the waiter went away and Ney just looked at me.
"What's the occasion for the best champagne of the house ?" I said smiling
"Babe, what day is it today ?"
I just looked at him clueless and he said to me
"Babe, it's our anniversary today. I know you forget everything, so I just wanted to surprise you" with his typical smirk
"You know what, I hate you" I also smriked at him
"Well, if you would hate me, you wouldn't be here right know" Smirking again.
"Touché I guess"

We got our food and just talked for a long time and laughed a lot. I insisted on paying, but of course ney did not want me to pay. We got out of the restaurant and walked on the beach.
"Remember ? Three years ago ? In Sao Paolo at the beach ? First date and first kiss ?"
"How could I ? It was perfect. Just like today" I said to him and kissed him.

After a few minutes of kissing and laughing, Ney looked at me and took my hands in his.
"Babe, I thought about this, this moment a lot and so many scenarios went through my head and I have no idea which one will come true, but I want to ask you this question"

"Do you want to marry me ?"

I was very surprised to hear him say that. But of course, I love him, he's my everything
"Omg, yes of course !"
He put the ring around my finger and it's absolutely beautiful.

Caption : I guess I'll be a Santos soon 😉🥰@neymarjr : soon to be wife 😍 ❤️❤️@rafaela : WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS !!!@antonelaroccuzzo : I chose a good ring didn't I ?😉😍

@neymarjr : soon to be wife 😍 ❤️❤️
@rafaela : WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS !!!
@antonelaroccuzzo : I chose a good ring didn't I ?😉😍

|| okay guys I'm sorry 😂 soooooo much happened. I passed my driving license exam, I had the worst three weeks of my life during my exams, I freaking graduated and now I live in Germany to finish for food my school path. So this is the long awaited chapter. Btw the story is not finished, I'll just take a very long time to write the chapters.
Kisses 😘 ||