Chapitre 38 : time

Charlotte's POV

I live in London now, I just need some time to think about everything that happened. Of course I still love him, I'll always love him, his the love of my life..
But he needs to realize that he can't treat someone like that. My pregnancy is doing well now, I'll always FaceTime with Rafa, Anto or Shakira. I told them everything and they understand that I need some time alone.
I also thought a lot about Davi and how he's doing, I miss him so much, his little laugh, his cuddles and his smile, he has the same smile as Ney...
My phone rang and I saw that I was Rafa.

C : Hey Rafa ! How are you ?
R : I'm quite good. I have question, I'm coming to Europe tomorrow and I want to take Davi somewhere because i want to spend some time with him. Do you want me to take him to London to see you ?
C : You're sure Neymar is okay with that ?
R : yeah, Neymar is in São Paulo at my parents, he said he needs some time alone.
C : oh Okay. You can come to London I send you my address.
R : Okay great ! See you in London !
Love ya !
C : See you, love ya too !

I'm so excited to seed Davi again ! I miss him so much...

Neymar's POV

I landed in São Paulo a few hours ago, I missed this city, it's my home.
I'm here to think about everything I did or said, I miss her so much...
I sat in the couch of my parents house and just closed my eyes.
"Honey, what's going on ?"
I hear the voice of my mom next to me.
"Tell me, why are you here alone and where are Davi and Charlotte"
Tears started to fill my eyes as I looked at my mom.
"She left, everything is fault. She fucking left ! And now she's alone with our baby and I don't know where she is !" The tears just came out and my mom hugged me.
"Honey, everything will be fine. I'm sure she's save where she is. But why did she leave ?"
"It was after the Copa América, we lost and I was angry at myself, I went to the club and got drunk. Then I came back home and she was waiting for me, she was so afraid something happened to me because I didn't answer my phone. Then I started saying things to her that I never ment. Mom I'm sorry, I was drunk...
then I sent her a message to ask where she is and she told me she's back in Europe and the baby is okay. But she doesn't want to talk to me, I don't know what to do"
"First of all, don't give her up. I'm sure she needs some time and that she's angry, but she still loves you. You'll have a beautiful little baby in a few months and you can't just give up like that. Give her a few weeks to think than go see her and win her back"
"But I don't know where she is !"
"I'm sure Rafa knows something, talk to her and try to find out when she's back"
"Thanks Mom"
"Don't worry, I love you son"
She hugged me tightly and then I went to the beach, I love the beach, it's calm and relaxing. I just love it.

Rafa's POV

I finished packing my suitcase and got ready to pick up Davi at my parents house.
When I got there I saw Neymar going out of the house.
"Hey bro, where are you going ?"
"Hey Rafa, I'm going to the beach. Where are you going with Davi ?"
"I'm going to visit Charlotte with him, he miss her and I'm sure she miss him too"
"Wait, you know where she is ?"
"Yeah, she told me, but I promised I won't tell anyone"
"Please Tell me" He almost begged me.
"Neymar, she's not ready to see you again yet. I know you miss her, don't worry, she'll come back. She loves you Ney"
"Okay, tell her I love her and I miss her. Bye Rafa, take care of her and Davi"
"I will. Bye Ney" we hugged each other and then I went inside and took Davi's suitcase and went to the airport with him.

"Tia where are we going?" Davi asked as we sat in the plane to London.
"We're going to see mãe"
"Really ?!"He said excited.
"I miss her tia"
"I miss her too, but we'll see her soon !"
"Why isn't pai coming with us ?"
Sh*t, how will I explain to him why Ney isn't coming with us.
"Mãe doesn't really want to see pai now, because pai wasn't really friendly to her. But pai will come with us soon"
"Okay tia. Does pai still loves mãe ?"
"Yes he does and mãe lives pai too"
"And the little baby too ?"
"Yes, also the little baby. You excited to be a big brother ?"
"Yeah ! I can't wait to see it again !"

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome in board of this flight to London, United Kingdom. Please turn your phone on airplane mode and put the seatbelt on. Thank you for choosing our company and enjoy your flight"

A few hours later Davi fell asleep in my arms, thank god there is WiFi in this plane, I texted Charlotte and told her that we're going to land in 3 hours.
- Hey girl, we're landing in a 3 hours, Davi is sleeping in my arms ( so cute lol 😂) he's so excited to see you
- aww cute ! Okay prepare myself mentally for you two 😂 tell him I miss him too.
- i will 😊

My eyes started to close themselves and sleep took over me.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are soon landing in London, United Kingdom. Please put your seatbelts on. We thank you for choosing our company and hope you have a nice stay in London"

I woke up as I heard these word and also woke Davi up.
"Davi, we're landing, wake up"
"Where are we tia ?"
"We're in London to see mãe"

The plane landed and we got out took our luggage and went to the exit where I looked for Charlotte.
"Mãe !" Davi called and ran towards her.
"Hey my baby, I missed you so much" she hugged Davi tightly and kissed his forehead.
"Aww Rafa !" She exclaimed and hugged me.
"You're getting bigger" I said as I saw her bump.
"Don't remind me Rafa !" She said laughing and we went to the car.

We drove around the city, it was nighttime but I was still beautiful. We arrived at a little house with 2 apartments.
"Okay, so here we are"
We got out of the car and went inside. It's was a two story apartment, quite big with lots of room.
"it's beautiful" I said.
"Thanks, it's okay for my current situation"
"Mãe I'm tired" Davi said and just wanted to sleep.
"Okay, I show you where you can sleep"

Charlotte's POV

I put Davi in the little bed that came with the apartment.
"Mãe ?"
"Yes Davi ?"
"I missed you"
"Me too sweetie"
I kissed his forehead and smiled.
"Do you still love pai ?"
I was a bit speechless and I don't know how to answer that.
"Yes, I still love pai, but at the moment I need some time for myself"
"But pai misses you a lot !"
"I know Davi and I miss him too. Now go to sleep, I love you"
"I love you too mãe"

I went back into the living room where Rafa sat on the couch.
"Can we talk ?" She asked.
"Sure"
I sat down and she started to talk.
"Charlotte, I know how you feel and everything, but my brother is miserable without. He just stays in his house or at my parents and he does nothing all day long. He really wants to talk with you. He loves you and I know you do too"

I looked in her eyes and she looked dead serious. I know how much this hurts Ney and she's right, I love him.
"I know you're right, but like I said, I just need some time alone"
"Maybe you could call him and just tell him that everything is fine, with you and the baby"
"I'll do it, but just call him and say everything is okay"

|| Hey guys ! For the future chapters I have so many ideas ! I hope you'll like them ! Don't forget to comment and vote ❤️||