Chapter 44 : out

Neymar's POV

Today is the day Charlotte is coming out of the hospital. She stayed a little longer than planned but everything is fine.
Davi is at school and I have to leave soon.
My phone started to ring.
"Hello ?"
"Hey babe, you can come pick me up"
"Everything's fine ? I'll leave soon"
"Yes, everything's fine. I'm waiting for you in my room"
"Okay, I love you"
"Love you too Ney"
I hang up and went to my car.

20 minutes later

I was about to open the door when I heard someone say my name behind me.
"Mister Santos ! I just wanted to say something to you about Miss Martinez" the doctor said.
"About Charlotte ? Okay, go ahead"
"So, she needs to be extremely careful with the pregnancy now. That means to do almost nothing. We don't really know why she had what she had, so I really recommend her to not get stressed, no lifting up, no working out and nothing that could get the baby in danger"
"Okay, I'll do my best to help her with everything"

After our talk, we went into Charlotte's room.
"Hey babe ! How are you feeling ?" I said and went to kiss her.
"Much better ! I just have to pack a few things and then we can go !"
The doctor nodded and to Charlotte what he told me and went out of the room.

"So babe, like he said, you can't do anything and I can't be all the day by your side because I have training, so we have to get some help from someone"
"Ney, he didn't say i can't do anything. I can do some things but do you really thing we have to get help from someone we don't know ?"
"It would be better for you and the baby. But maybe someone we don't know is a bad idea. Do you know someone who can help us ?"

She started to think. I would be much more relaxed if someone would stay with Charlotte while I'm training or having games abroad.

"I could ask my mom or my best friend from Los Angeles but it's not sure they can come"
"Go ask her and we will talk about it. For now, we're going home" I said and went and kiss her.

We packed everything and went home.

Charlotte's POV

It feels so good to be back home after 5 days in the hospital.
"Babe, I'm going to pick up Davi and get something to eat. What do you want ?" I heard Ney say.
"Can you get some Japanese food ? I'm in the mood for some sushi" I said back.
"Okay ! I'm coming back in like 30 minutes you'll be okay ?"
"Yeah I'll be fine don't worry babe" I went to him and kissed him.
"I love you babe" he said.
"I love you too Ney"
He kissed me and went outside.

I just sat down and took my phone to try to call my best friend Lia.
"Hey lia !"
"Hey bebeeeeeee it's been soooooo long !! Why haven't you called earlier ?"
"I was in the hospital because of the baby"
"Oh sh*it ! Is everything alright ?"
"Yes it is, but the doctor told me to not do anything at all and Neymar will be going crazy" I said laughing.
"Hahahah !! But why  are you not allowed to do anything ?" She asked.
"Because it could hurt the baby and neither the doctor or me or Neymar want that and that's why I wanted to ask you if you want to come here and stay with us for some weeks ? Because I really don't want someone else here who I don't know"
"Really ? You want me to come to Barcelona ?"
"Yes why not ! My mom can't come because she has to work and I thought since you have your semester vacations you could come to Spain !"
"Yeah why not but I have to look for a plane ticket"
"Don't worry, I can send you Neymar's plane"
"You have a plane ?!" She asked shocked.
"Yes ! Hahah I'll send it to lax so you don't have to worry about a plane"
"OMG thank you soooooo much Charlotte. You are the best !"
"Don't worry Lia. I have to go, love ya"
"Okay bye Cha love ya too"

I hung up and sat down on the couch.
Suddenly I felt a kick in my stomach.
"Baby please don't kick now" I thought to myself.
I felt another one an quickly took my phone to record it.

@charlottemartinez : Hi mama👋🏽 See you soon baby ❤️

@antoroccuzzo88 : awwwww my little babyyyyyy can't wait to meet you ❤️😍

@neymarjr : And Pai ? Don't leave me alone 😭😂❤️

@chatlottemartinez : @antoroccuzzo88 very soon 😍❤️❤️

@charlottemartinez : @neymarjr don't worry we could never forget you 😂❤️

Soon, sleep to over and I just fell asleep on the couch.

Neymar's POV

I got the food and I'm now on my way to pick up Davi. I got out of the car and went inside.
"Hello mister Santos ! Long time no see ! How are you ?"
I got greeted by Davi teacher.
"Hello Miss Rogríguez ! How was Davi ?" I asked her.
"You know, he's cute as always and he talks a lot about becoming a big brother" She said smiling.
"Yeah, he's really excited"
"When is the due date ?"
"In about 2 months. And we still haven't done anything to the room and we have a lot to prepare"
"Okay ! I hope you'll have everything ready in time. I'll go a search Davi"

A few minutes later, my little boy finally came.
"Hey pai !"
"Hey big boy ! How was you day ?" I said picking him up.
"It was good. Is mae home ?"
"Yes she is. Let's get into the car"
We went to the car and I drove home.

|| hey guys ! Long time no see 😂 sorry it took so long but I explained everything why in the last post ! See ya soon !!||