Chapter 23 : thinking

8 months later

Charlotte's POV

It's been 7 months since I started my classes at university. It's very stressful but I still have 4 months left...
I was shopping with Shakira and Anto for some baby clothes for Anto's and Leo's baby, they even asked Ney and I to be the godparents !
"When is the baby coming?" Shakira asked.
"If everything is normal in 3 weeks" she said with the brightest smile I've ever seen on her.
"You have a name for him ?" I asked, their baby is going to be a little boy.
"We thought about a couple ones but I have one favorite" she said.
"And what is it?" Shak asked.
"It's Mateo, I think it's really cute"
"Me too" I said.

After our little trip, I went home with my bags of clothes but mostly baby clothes for the day the baby is born.
"I'm home !" I called as I entered the house.
"Mãe !" I heard Davi call and he ran towards me.
"Hey baby, how was school?" I asked him while hugging him.
"It's was good, papai picked me up and we went to an ice café" he said.
"that great!" I said and went downstairs to put all my bags in to the bedroom.
Neymar came out of the bathroom only wearing some sweatpants.
"Hey beautiful" he said and went to kiss me.
"Hello handsome" I said and kissed him back.
"Did you had a great day?" He asked.
"Stressful but I had a great time for the girls" I said.
"You know all these baby things are getting on my nerves" I said and almost threw myself on the bed.
"Why ? It reminds me when Davi was little" he said sitting down next to me.
"Maybe you'll like Anto one day, with another little Davi in your stomach" he said while rubbing my stomach.
"Yeah, but I still have a lot of time and you too" I said laughing.
"Yeah, but I still want a little Davi Jr one day" he said and hugged me.
"But his name won't be Davi Jr for sure" I said laughing and Ney laughed too. I felt myself getting tired, so I just closed my eyes and slept.

Neymar's POV

I let Charlotte sleep because she had a really stressful day with her courses and she also need to prepare stuff for the day Anto's baby is going to be born.
This past months I thought a lot about Davi and us. It's almost been a year since our first date in Brazil, a year since she brightened up my life nand Davi's...
In four months her courses end and then it's Christmas, I really want to spend Christmas in Brazil, but it's been 3 years since Charlotte didn't see her family, and i could just send a private jet to Brazil and tell them to come to Germany.
"Papaiiii ?" I heard my boy say.
We were watching some TV in the living room.
"Yes ?"
"When are we going back to Brazil?" He asked.
"I don't know buddy" I said.
"Are we going for Christmas?" He asked.
"I don't think we will, I really want to see mãe's family in Germany" I said and picked him up.
"Am I going to see grandma and grandpa from mãe ?" He asked excited.
"Probably, let's look for some flights and a hotel" I said and went to take my MacBook.
I looked for some flights for Hamburg in Germany and I found a few good deals.
"Do you know where mãe is from ?" I asked Davi.
"I remember ! Her Granpa lives in Lübeck !" He said excited.
"Thanks buddy" I said.
They were actually no flights for the city Charlotte is from but you can go there by train. I also found a good five star hotel directly in the city.
"Can you draw something for mãe so we can surprise her ?" I asked him.
Davi just smiled and went directly into his room to draw something. I wrote a letter for her and placed it in an envelope. Davi came a few minutes later with a drawing of our little family.

The evening

Charlotte's POV

I woke up with the smell of chicken hitting my nose. I love chicken !
I put some sweatpants on and a sports bra and went upstairs into the kitchen.
"Good evening babe" Ney said.
"Mãe !" Davi said and jumped into my arms.
"Well hello boys" I said laughing.
"We made fried chicken and salad, you can go into the dining room" Ney said.
I was a little bit weird because we never ate in the dining room except when we have some visitors.
Davi came in the room with a bowl of salad and Ney came with the chicken, I haven't eaten fried chicken in years !
"Bom apetite" Ney said.
"Buen provecho" Davi said.
"Guten Appetit" I said and we all laughed.
We ate in silence and it was just so delicious.
"Ney, this was amazing! We need to do them again soon" I said.
"It's the recipe of my mom, so it's the best" he said and went into the kitchen to take something with Davi.
Ney came back with some cupcakes on a plate and Davi came with a little envelope.
"So, we had a idea and have a little surprise for you" Ney said and Davi game me the letter.
I opened it and read it.

"For my girlfriend and my son's mom,

We know it's a little early to give you this present but you are so stressed out with the preparation for the birth of Mateo and you courses at university.
So this is just to give you a big smile on your face ❤️  So, we know you'll graduate in a couple months and after that, it's Christmas...
We always spend the Christmas week in Brazil but this year will be different, my family will fly from Brazil to Spain and then, we'll all fly together to your hometown in Germany to spend Christmas with your family too.
I know you haven't seen them in almost 4 years, but now we'll be able to see them together, as a family ❤️
I'm so happy to give you this gift and make you happy ❤️

Your boyfriend and son ❤️"

I couldn't believe what I just read, My eyes were filled with tears, happy tears.
"Thank you so so much babe, this means a lot for me" I said and went to hug Neymar.
"Mãe, you haven't seen my present for you !" My little boy said and gave me a drawing, it was a picture of me, Ney and Davi, we were all holding hands and it said : "my wonderful family".
"Thank you so much my baby" I said and hugged him tightly.

After we put Davi in his bed we went into our bedroom and just watched a movie and cuddled together...

|| I hope you like this chapter ❤️ I really didn't have any motivation to write this so I'm sorry if this chapter is bad... don't forget to comment and vote ❤️||