Chapter 4 : what's your name ?💗

"Hey, my name is Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior, and you ?"
"My name is Charlotte Martinez"
"It's a pleasure to meet you Charlotte" he said to me with a big smile.
"You too Neymar" I said.

The photographer wanted to start and we started posing for him, at first the position where normal but then the photographer asked Neymar to grab my ass or to kiss my neck, it was uncomfortable but it was my job and I didn't say anything.

10 minutes later the shoot was finally over and I went back into my changing room. I changed myself back into my own clothes and got out of the room, I notice Neymar was standing a the door with Davi in his arms.
"Look daddy, that's Charlotte ! I was in the plane with her !"
"Really ? That must have been nice !" Neymar said to his son.
"Hey Davi ! He was sitting next to me" I said to Neymar.
"That's a real coincidence !"He said.
"Yeah, but it's was fun right Davi ?"
"Yeahhhhhhhh ! It was the best flight ever!" The little Davi said giggling.
"So Charlotte I wanted to ask you, how long are you staying here ?" Neymar asked while putting Davi down.
"I'm here for 2 weeks, I have some vacation so I decided to stay here and visit the city" I said.
"Are you here by yourself ?"
"Yes all my friends have university exams and I don't, so I'm here by myself" I said.
Neymar looked at me directly into my eyes, his eyes are so gorgeous...
"I'm from here, maybe I can show you around, if you want we could have dinner together and know each other a little bit more."
I thought about it and it was actually a good idea.
" Yes why not ? I don't know the city so you could show it to me, what are you going to do with Davi ?
"His coming with us if it's okay for you, I haven't seen him for 2 weeks" he told me.
"It's okay for me, he's just so cute !"
"Okay so i puck you up at seven for dinner, in which hotel are you staying?"
"I'm staying at Tivoli Mofarrej" I said.
"Which room?" He asked.
"Room 255"
"Okay thanks bonita, see you at seven !"
He kissed me on the cheek and then left with the little Davi.

I went back to my hotel and changed myself into a short white strapless summer dress with golden sandals.

I love that dress so much, and I hope Neymar will like it too. I don't know much about Neymar, I mean I just know his name really. But I'm excited to know him better. I also went to the grocery store next to the hotel to buy a little present for Davi and the I waited for Neymar in the hotel.

|| I really hope I like this chapter and I'm so sorry for all the mistakes 😶 don't forget to comment 💗 ||