Chapter 32 : news

Neymar's POV

It's been 3 days since the fight, I talked to coach and he tried his best to keep the consequences light...
Today, they're are announcing the champions league groups. Everyone from the team is at our place.
"Everyone shut up, they're announcing the groups !" Leo called.

"Good evening everyone, today we are announcing the champions league groups and 2 important news." The reporter said and announced every group. Finally, Barcelona came.
"Group D : Fc Barcelona, Juventus F.C., Sporting CP and Olympiacos F.C"
Our group isn't that bad, beside Juventus but we'll do great.
Everyone was now talking, the reporter is now going to announce the news.
"And for the two important news. As you know, in the first friendly champions league match Barcelona against Benfica two players got into a fight, Neymar Jr and Luisão. We can now announce what will happen to them. Luisao won't be able to play in the champions league and will join A.S Roma for the next 10 months. As for Neymar, he will be able to play in the champions league but as soon as Barcelona is done with champions league matches, he will join Paris Saint-Germain for 6 months"

I just sat there, shocked. I will play for PSG for 6 months ?
"Good luck bro, it's still better than playing for real" Luis said and tapped on my shoulder.
"It could be worse" leo said.
"What do you think Charlotte?" I asked her because she didn't say anything.
"One thing, I f**king hate PSG" Is all she said.
"And the worst, we will live there..." she said mad.
"Come on, you'll live on the city of love" Luis said trying to bring her mood back.
"Luis, I know how Paris is, I know how the people are on Paris and I just don't like PSG" she said and went away.
"Bro, you did bad, playing for PSG 6 months and now your girl is mad, not great" leo said.

I went after Charlotte, but the house was so big that I don't know where she went.
"She's probably outside" I said to myself.
I went downstairs to the garden of your room. I saw her looking at the city.

I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Why did you walk away?" I asked her
"I just wanted to think"
"Come on, six months isn't that long" I said trying to make her laugh.
"I know..."
"I can't imagine that my boyfriend will play for a team that I don't like" she added.
"I will just do my job for six months and then we'll be back home and continue our little family" I said.
"What do you mean by that ?" She said
laughing.
"I want to start my own football team, so we need to get started" I said laughing.
"You will need another girl because I will not carry eleven children"
"But you will carry my children"
"Are you serious?" She said raising ger eyebrow.
"A 100%" I said and kissed her.
"But not now, you're a PSG player so I don't want you anymore" she said laughing.
"Really ? Well I'm leaving then" I said almost laughing.
She ran after me and jumped on my back.
"I will love you no matter for which club you play"
"Let's go upstairs, the guys are waiting"
"Okay, I just need something from the closest" she said and I nodded and went upstairs.

Charlotte's POV

I was in the closet when suddenly I heard the door open.
"OMG, you scared the crap out of me Marc" I said as I saw Marc.
"Sorry about that, I just wanted to talk to you. You didn't seem quite happy with the news" he said and sat on the little sofa.
"No, not really. I really don't want to move to France"
"Why ?"
"You know, when you're from Germany and lived your whole childhood in Switzerland, you don't really want to move to France"
"Yeah, I know what you mean" he said and laughed.
"Anyway, it's just 6 months. But what are you going to do with Davi ? He goes to school right?" He asked.
"Yeah, Ney said we could homeschool him or something like that, I mean it's a bit stupid to search for a kindergarten just for 6 months, I've taught him French and German so I can teach him more stuff"
"Really? It's amazing that you're teaching him German and French"
"Yeah. I think we should go upstairs, it was nice to talk to you Marc" I said and I hugged him.
"If you need anyone to talk I'll be there for you. And if it gets boring in Paris, call me and I'll be there in no time !"He said and laughed.

Marc is a very friendly person, I really like him as a friend.
I was upstairs and searched for Davi, he need to go sleep, it's already 11pm.
I went to ney and asked him.
"Where's Davi ?"
"Probably outside with Sergi or Luis. What did you and Marc talked about?" He asked a bit annoyed.
"We talked about Paris and what we're going to do with Davi"
"Nothing to be jealous about" I added smirking and went outside.

I saw Luis and Davi playing.
"Mãe !" Davi said and came running towards me.
"Hey baby, it's time to go sleep. Say thank you to uncle Luis and goodbye"
"Thanks uncle Luis ! Bye bye !"

I went to Davi's room and put him into his bed.
"Mãe, can you sleep with me ? I don't want to sleep alone" he asked.
"If you want, I just need to change into some sweats and I come back okay ?"
"Okay" He said.

Davi was almost sleeping when I came back. I snuggled into the bed and wrapped my arms around him.
"Mãe, is it true that we are moving to Paris ?" He asked.
"Yes we are, but just for a few months. Then we're coming back home"
"I don't want to move !"
"Don't worry baby, I don't want either. But we don't have another choice" I said.
"I love you Mãe" he said and closed his eyes.
"I love you too Davi" I kissed his forehead and also went to sleep.

|| Hey guys !! New chapter ! I hope you like it ❤️ don't forget to comment and vote ❤️ ||