Chapter 7 : first date

Charlotte's POV

We were in front of my hotel room, I said goodbye to Davi and turn to Neymar and gave him a tight hug.
"We should do that more often, are you free tomorrow?" He asked
"I wanted to visit the city a little bit but in the afternoon I'm free"
"Okay I'm picking you up at 2pm Okay ?"
"Great !" I said.
I gave Davi a big kiss on his cheek and said :
"Good night my little cutie, see you tomorrow " I said
Then I turned to Neymar.
"Goodbye Ney, see you tomorrow" I gave him a kiss on his cheek too and he gave me a kiss on my forehead.
I turned around and opened my room and went directly to the bathroom and then I went to sleep.

Neymar's POV

I went to my car with a half asleep Davi.
"Papai ? Do you like Charlotte?" He asked.
"Yes Davi, I really like her" I answered.
"Good because I like her too"
"Way more than Bruna, she scared me" he answered.
"You were scared of Bruna ?" I asked laughing.
"It's not funny papai! She really scared me sometimes !"
"But Davi, she was okay"
"No I prefer you and Charlotte" He said.
My eyes widened, Davi just told me that he wanted me and Charlotte together... I mean I i just met her but there was something different about her, the way she looks at me is different than the other girls I met, and even Davi approves this.
"You know Davi, I really want to be with Charlotte, she makes me happy and she makes also you happy"
"I want her to be my new mamãe !"
"Hahaha we're going to see how things are gonna go" I said.

The next day

It's 1pm and I need to get ready fore my date with Charlotte. Davi is at my parents house so we had the hole day for ourselves.
I had the hole day planned, first I'm going to show her the city, the we're going to the beach and then we're going to a fancy Italian restaurant.
I took my car keys and went to Charlotte's hotel.

Charlotte's POV

I was getting ready for my date with Neymar. He told me he was going to show me the city and he also told me to take a bikini with me. I wore a black short jumpsuit and black sandals.

And my bikini was not really a bikini but I loved it

( her swimsuit )

( her swimsuit )

At exactly 2pm I heard a knock on my door, I opened it and Neymar was standing there, he was just so gorgeous and handsome...
"Hey bonita, how are you ?" He asked and kissed my cheek.
"I'm good and you bonito ?"
"Im very good now that I'm with you" he said smiling.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"I'm going to show you the city and the we're going to the beach and then we're going to a restaurant" he said.
"I'm so excited to see the city!"

Neymar showed me everything in the city, we went to the park and he showed me every historical monument.
Now, we're at the beach, we were the only people beside a group of guys, it was 3pm on a Monday so it's normal.
I took off my jumpsuit to reveal my swimsuit.
"You look gorgeous on that swimsuit, but here in Brazil, we show a little bit more skin if you know what I mean" He said smirking.
"Sorry, but I'm not Brazilian. I'm not going to wear something like that hahaha" I said laughing.
"I will make you wear one, one day"
"Haha, never !"
"You'll see"He said.

I went to the water, Neymar walked behind me and I could feel his eyes on my butt.
"Stop staring at my ass ney" I said.
"I'm not starting, I'm just looking"
"Yeah, whatever you say..."

I waited and now he was in front of me, I started to run towards him and jumped on his back. He felt in the water and I could see he was a little bit mad.
"Yeah, why did you do that" he asked.
"It's my revenge for staring at my ass"
"Come on, your ass is pretty voluminous, you can't not look at it" He said laughing.
"Really" I said seriously.
"Awww you're mad ?" He asked with a grin.
"No" I said seriously.
"I don't believe you" He said and came closer to me.
"Then don't believe me" I said.
"Come here" He said and opened his arms.
"Why would I do that?"
"Because I'm handsome and cute" he said.
"And your ego is as big as my ass" I said laughing.
He came even closer to me and gave me a tight hug.
"I could stay like that forever"He whispers in my ear.
I put my head on his chest and his grip tightened at my waist.

We stayed like that for a couple minutes...

Neymar's POV

The time at the beach with Charlotte was the best time I ever had in a long time with a girl. She was so gorgeous in that swimsuit...
It was already 7pm and we had a reservation at 8pm.
"Charlotte, we need to get ready, we have a reservation at 8pm"
"Are you sure I can get into a restaurant we wet hair?" She said laughing.
"You're with The Neymar Jr, of course you can go into a restaurant with wet hair, and you look sexy with wet hair" I said.
"Don't start Ney" she said seriously.
"Haha don't worry, I won't"

|| I hope you like this chapter ! Don't forget to comment and like this fanfic ❤️||