Chapter 26 : on the road

(WARNING SMUT. READ ON YOUR OWN RISKS)

Charlotte's POV

I was in the bed with Neymar next to me, Davi was sleeping with Rafa so it was just the two of us.
"I'm going to shower" I tell Ney and went to the bathroom.
I just want to relax and put some shampoo in my hair. I closed my eyes and suddenly I felt cold hands wrapping around my waist, he started kissing my neck and lowered his hands.
"Ney" i said.
"I've missed you" he whispered in my ear.
His grip tightened until my back touched his torso.
"I've missed this so much" he whispered softly.
"Me too" I said moaning as he kissed my sweet spot.
He lowered his hand and I felt him push one of his fingers inside me. I moaned in pleasure, he pushed a second one inside and made me moan even more. He pulled out and i turned around to kiss him roughly. He cupped my ass and I put my legs around his torso. He went outside the shower and dried me off and I did the same to him.
"Come here" He said and picked me up bride style.
"Ney" i said laughing because I didn't expect this.
He put me down and kissed me until I felt the bed frame at my knees. He pushed me down and went on top of me and started kissing me neck and went down to my private area. He kissed me and plunged his tongue inside me.
"Oh my god Ney" I moaned. I swear this man will make me go crazy.
He continued to do his amazing work with his tongue until he suddenly stopped.
"Ney" i said a bit mad Because i didn't want want him to stop.
"Don't worry babe" he said.
Okay, he wanted to tease me, I'm going to do the same.
I got up and went to the living area and closed the door behind me and put a blanket around me. I sat on the couch and took my phone in my hands.
A few seconds later Neymar came in and gave me a "Are you serious ?" Look. I looked back at him with a proud smile on my face. And I looked back at my phone. Suddenly, I felt arms wrapped around my chest and picking me up, he turned me around and looked into my eyes.
"Dont you dare do that again" he said.
"Don't you dare do that again too" I said giving him a smirk.
"The things you do to me" He said and kissed me roughly. I didn't even care that we were in the living area anymore, I just wanted him. I kissed down his neck and found his sweet spot.
"Babe, I need you" he moaned.
I continued my little teasing for a few seconds before I felt him pushing me against the desk.
"Fuck the bedroom, I need you right now, right here" He said and pushed himself inside me.
"Oh gosh Ney !" I moaned.
"Faster" I said and he did what I said.
He went faster and harder until I felt this familiar feeling building up in my stomach.
"Ney I'm gonna cum" I said and moaned louder.
"Oh fuck ! I love you so much" he moaned and came at the same time as me.
We laid down on the massive couch and I snuggled myself against Neymar.
"I love so much babygirl" he said a kissed my forehead.
"I love you too" I said and kissed him passionately.
I felt my eyes shut down slowly and I fell asleep in Ney's arms.

In the morning

Neymar's POV

I woke up with my beautiful girl in my arms. She is so peaceful when she sleeps. But I need to get ready to meet Charlotte's family and I'm nervous AF !
She told me that on the 25th (Christmas day) they always go to church I the morning and then they go to brunch. She also told me that just her mom, her oldest sister and her grandpa go to church, for the rest it's not so important. My family is Christian and we always went to church together until I moved out. My parents are really religious and me and my sister too. Yesterday I asked them if they wanted to go with us and they said yes. I looked at my phone and saw it was already 8:30 am. I need to wake her up.
"Babe, wake up. We need to get ready" I said and woke her up.
"I don't want to" she said grumpy.
"Let me at least get up so I can get ready" I said laughing.
"No, you're my pillow" she said and went back to sleep.
"Well, I'm not a pillow so..." I said and picked her up, put her on my shoulder and went into the bathroom.
"Ney !" She said laughing.
"Well you think I'm a pillow so I will take you everywhere" I said laughing.
"Put me down" she said.
"No"
"Please"
"Will you get ready" I asked.
"Yes" she said annoyed.
"Promise?"
"Promise" I put her down and went to choose my clothes for the day.

I got ready and went into the living area. I went on my phone and saw a text from Rafa.

R : breakfast in 15 minutes be ready !
N : Okay, See ya

"Babe, breakfast in 15 minutes !" I called.
"Almost ready ! Just need to put my clothes on" she called.
I heard the bathroom door open and saw her there in her lingerie searching for some clothes.
"Wear the black jumpsuit, it would go lovely with your underwear" I called and smirked at her.
"Shut up and go search for my high heels, thank you" she called and went back into the bathroom and came out wearing this beautiful outfit.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer" She said smirking.
"I wasn't looking"
"No, you were just staring at my ass" she said raising an eyebrow.
"Get your ass over here, we need to go" she said and took my hand in hers.

On the road to the dinner

It was 11am, church just ended and we're going to meet the rest of the family. I walked with Charlotte to the restaurant because she wanted to She me around a bit. I was so nervous but Charlotte didn't stop smiling.
"Nervous ?" I heard her ask.
"Not even a bit" I lied.
"You know that I see when you are lying" she said smirking.
"I hate you" I laughed.
"You hate me ? Really ? Okay" she said and walked in another direction. I rolled my eyes and ran towards her.
She tried to run but with her heels it isn't that easy.
"How can you even walk in these shoes?" I said and picked her up from behind.
"It's easy" she laughed.
I kissed her and pulled her down.
"Come on, I want to show you something" she said and took my hand.

A few minutes later we were at the place she wanted to show me.
"Okay, I want you to close your eyes and do not cheat"
I did as she said and she guided me until I felt a metal barrier.
"Open your eyes"
I saw the whole city in front of me and it was beautiful, even more beautiful with my girl in front.
"It's beautiful" I said looking at her.
She didn't looked at me but I was still looking at her.
"It is"
She turned around and I placed my arm around her.
"I love you" I said.
"I love you too, and thank you for being here" I felt her lips on mine as she kissed me passionately.

We quickly took a picture and I immediately posted it on Instagram.

Caption : standing there, in front of a beautiful view but the woman in my arms is the most beautiful ❤️ love you so much @charlottemartinez ❤️❤️

"Let's go babe, or else we'll be late" she said and took her hand in mine.

|| Hey guys ! I hope you like this chapter ❤️ don't forget to comment and vote ❤️ btw thank you so much for the 3,5 k reads, I never thought that someone would read this book, you're all amazing !||