Chapter 19 : explanations

Neymar's POV

It was Monday morning and today we had a day off. I woke up and went directly into the bathroom. After I finished showering I went upstairs into the living room. I turned my phone on and the notifications were crazy, 32 missed calls, 250 messages and a lot of Instagram tags. My phone rang and it was my manager.
(N : Ney   M : manager)

N : Hello ?
M : Neymar, did you see all the news articles about you ?
N : no, i just woke up.
M : go and look, it's not good.

That's the last thing he said before turning off the call. I googled the news articles and it's not good at all...

"Neymar Jr hits his girlfriend ??

At the last Barça team dinner Neymar Jr and is new girlfriend Charlotte Martinez posed for some pictures and we saw something weird at Charlotte eye. « it looks like Charlotte had been hit by someone.» our photo editor said.
« we don't know who did it. But I really don't hope it's Neymar. »
We still don't know who it was but we hope we'll have new news soon"

"Son of a...." i though, this is not possible, I won't have a bad reputation because of Bruna...

"Morning babe" I heard a small voice behind me.
Charlotte hugged me from behind.
"What's that ?" She said confused.
"An article about us" I said.
"What does it say?" She asked.
"Nothing good" I said mad.
"I should have known..." she said.
"What, wait, this as nothing to do with you, this is about me" I said.
"What the problem?" She asked.
"They think that I hit you and they don't know that it's Bruna's fault. And know they think it's me" I said looking down.
"Oh, that's not good at all..."
"What are we going to do?" She asked.
"Tell the truth... but I don't know how" I said putting my head in my hands.
"Come on babe, we could explain everything with a post maybe" she said putting her arms around my waist.
"Good idea, let's do this" I said.

We took a cute picture together and I posted it on Instagram and explained everything.

Caption : I think you all saw the news articles about me and @charlottemartinez about the pictures of the @fcbarcelona dinner

Caption : I think you all saw the news articles about me and @charlottemartinez about the pictures of the @fcbarcelona dinner. I just want to be clear that I would never, never hit my girlfriend and any other woman or do something that would harm her. We don't want to say who did it for personal reasons and we don't want this person to have a bad reputation.
I hope you all have a nice day.
Love you @charlottemartinez ❤️

I turned the comments off and went into the kitchen.
"Davi isn't up yet?" I asked.
"No he's still sleeping, I go and wake him up" she said and went into Davi's room. It's only been a few minutes but I already had a lot of notifications on my phone. I saw a new article that the same company as this morning wrote.

"News about Neymar Jr and his girlfriend Charlotte Martinez.

Neymar Jr posted a new picture on Instagram with is girlfriend Charlotte Martinez with the caption: « I think you all saw the news articles about me and @charlottemartinez about the pictures of the @fcbarcelona dinner. I just want to be clear that I would never, never hit my girlfriend or any other woman or do something that would harm her. We don't want to say who did it for personal reasons and we don't want this person to have a bad reputation.
I hope you all have a nice day.
Love you @charlottemartinez ❤️»