Chapter 16 : the Messi family

Charlotte's POV

We arrived at Anto and Leo's house. It's was big, but not as big as Neymar's house. But it's beautiful. We got out of the car and went to the front door.
"You're nervous?" Ney asked grinning.
"Shut up, and stop grinning" I said and hit his chest.
"I'll pretend that it hurt" he said putting his hand on his chest.
The door opened and Antonella greeted us.
"Hey guys, it's nice to see you" she said hugging Ney.
"You look beautiful Charlotte" she said also hugging me.
"You can go straight into the living room" she told us and greeted Davi.
Like the outside of the house the inside was beautiful, it was modern but with vintage accessories and wood elements.
"Hey guys !" Leo said coming into the living room with Thiago in his arms.
"Hey leo, hey sweetie" I said and hugged leo.
"Hey Charlotte, nice to see you again" he said smiling and went to Neymar.

We all sat down in the sofa and the kids went outside to play. I sat next to Ney and he put his left arm around my waist.
"So Charlotte where are you from ?" Leo asked.
"I'm from Germany" I said.
"How do you know Spanish so well ?" Antonella asked.
"Well I studied in Barcelona almost four years ago and then I moved to LA for three years and now I'm back in Barcelona for my last study year" I said and Anto and Leo where almost shocked that I'm studying.
"So you're in University?" Leo asked.
"Yes, I study Spanish, English, history and economics" I said.
"You're the first girlfriend of a football player who's studying I think" leo said laughing.
"But how did you meet, Neymar doesn't really travel to the US" Leo said.
"No, we didn't met in LA, we actually met each other in Brazil at a photo shoot" I said looking at Ney smiling.
"So you also model ?" Anto asked.
"Yes but just until I finish university, after that we'll see what will happen"I said smiling and I saw Ney looking at me.

After our little conversation, Antonella and I went outside to look after the kids. We sat on a little outdoor sofa and just talked and looked at the kids.
"Look Cha I found a snail !" Davi said and showed me the snail.
"Aww she's cute, you could build a little house for her"I said smiling and Davi went back to where he found the snail.
"He looks happy" Anto said to me.
"I mean he doesn't really have much to complain about but he never really had a mom, and I think now he almost sees you like his mom" Anto also said.
"I really don't want to replace Carolina, I don't think I can do that now" I said looking down.
"Hey, you will be a great mom for him, look how happy he is now, I've never seen him this happy before Carolina's death. Believe me Charlotte you're a great Mom" Anto said hugging me.

We sat like st for about 20 minutes and then went inside into the kitchen.

Neymar's POV

"You got a great girl Ney" Leo said.
"I know, I'm lucky to have her" I said smiling.
"You really love her don't you ?" He asked.
"Yeah, it's just been a month that we're together but I truly love her" i said.
"Does Davi like her ? Because I know that he was scared of Bruna so I don't want him to be scared again" leo said almost laughing.
"Stop laughing at my past relationship ! But if you want to know Davi really likes her" I said smiling.
"Does he thinks that she's is new mother?" He asked.
"I don't really know I haven't talk to him about that" I said looking down a bit.
"Hey, she'll be a great mom to Davi, and if you really want to spend the rest of your life with than do it" leo said hugging me.
"Thanks bro" I said.
"You're welcome, come on let's go to the kitchen I'm sure we can help" leo said and went to the kitchen.

We went into the kitchen and I saw Davi in Charlotte's arms on the sofa, I sat down next to them and took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

Caption : My little family ❤️
@charlottemartinez #Davi ❤️

And immediately there where a tons of comments like :

@username1 : wish you the best with your little family 💗

@username2 : awwwww hope Davi is happy. Wish you two the best 💗

And a lot of other positive comments.
I saw Thiago coming towards me and he jumped on my lap.
"Tio, Can Davi stay the night here ?" He asked.
"You need to first ask your papá or mamá" I said.
"Maaaaaaaa ? Can Davi spend the night here ? It's been a long time since I saw him" he said.
"Well if your tio is okay with that he can" she said.
"Tio, mamá sais yes, so can he ?" He asked with his puppy eyes.
"If it's okay that yes, he can" I said and little Thiago jumped on me and hugged me.
"Charlotte came closer to me and asked:
"Why does he call you tio? You're not his uncle." She said.
"That's just a thing between all of us, I'm the uncle of all the kids in the team. And you're my girlfriend, so you're the tia of all the kids too" I said smiling.
"Chaaaaa ?" Little Thiago asked.
"Yes sweetie?" She said.
"Can I call you tia ? Because you're my tio's girlfriend so you're my tia" he said.
"Of course you can call me tia sweetie" she said and Thiago was just smiling at her.
"Guys dinner is ready !" Leo called.
Charlotte got up with little Thiago in her arms and I followed her from behind, her body is just heaven.

We all sat down me next to Charlotte and Leo next to Anto. I was facing Antonella and Charlotte was facing Leo. Davi was also next to Charlotte in a little higher chair.
"Cha can you help me cutting the meat ?" Davi asked.
"How course sweetheart" Charlotte said and helped Davi cut his meat. Leo just looked at Charlotte and Davi and smiling and then he looked at me with a smile on his face.
"And what do you say Davi ?"I asked caressing Charlotte's waist.
"Obrigado !" Davi said laughing.

We ate and laughed a lot.
"So Ney, where are you going on the next vacations ?" Leo asked.
"Oh, I don't know, maybe we'll go to Brazil, maybe to the US or maybe even to Germany. I've never been in Germany actually" I said.
"Really ? We need to go to Germany it's beautiful" Charlotte said.
"I wanted to ask you Charlotte, where are you from in Germany?" Anto asked.
"I'm from Lübeck, a city next to Hamburg" Charlotte said smiling.
"But I've never really lived there actually" she said kind of sad.
"Where did you live" leo asked.
"I live in Switzerland until I was 16 then I moved to Barcelona and then to LA" she said.
"I've never been to Switzerland before, we could go there all together maybe" leo said excited.
"We'll see babe" Anto said laughing.

The dinner went really good, we said goodbye to leo and Anto then to Davi.
"Be a good boy Davi" I said.
"Yes papai !" He said.
I hugged him and told him goodbye, Charlotte did the same and we went outside to my car.
"Now we have the evening just for us" I said smirking.
Charlotte smiled and went in the car and I drove back to my house.

|| I hope you like this chapter ❤️ don't forget to comment and vote ❤️❤️||