Chapter 17 : nighttime ✨

( this chapter will be a bit more sexual than the other, so read it on your own risk 😂)

Neymar's POV

It was night when we arrived at my house. Charlotte went directly on the sofa and laid down on her belly.
"Come on babe get up, I want to go in the jacuzzi with you" I said almost laying myself on her back.
"Get off you're heavy" she said laughing .
"Really ? I'm heavy ? Wait for it" I said laughing.
I picked her up and put her waist on my shoulder and put her outside.
"I'm not going to put you down until you go in the jacuzzi with me" I said.
"Okay fine I'm going in the jacuzzi with you" she said and I put her down.
"You're annoying" she said rolling her eyes.
"Really ?" I said and started tickling her.
"Okay, okay, stop please" she said.
I stopped and said :
"Okay go put your bikini on" I said and went to the jacuzzi.

She came out wearing a nude colored bikini that covered just enough of her skin.
"You look gorgeous" I said and we went into the jacuzzi.
At first She sat beside me and put her head on my shoulder but I wanted to have her on my lap, so she went on my lap and put her head in my neck.
I slowly started to kiss her head, then went down to her neck. I sucked a bit harder to leave little marks on her neck, she let out little moans and I grabbed her waist a bit harder.
She put her hands on my chest and then she started kissing me, more ruff than normally. My hands moved to her ass and squeeze it hard. She moved her hips making me go crazy.
"You know you're driving me crazy right ?" I sais whispering in her ear.
"That's the whole point" she said.
"I'll get my revenge for that" I said and continued to kiss her neck.

After about 10 minutes, she got out of the jacuzzi and I saw her going into the kitchen. Slowly went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Do you think you can go away like that ?" I said whispering in her ear.
She didn't say anything.
"Answer me Charlotte" I said continuing to kiss her neck and sucking it.
"Maybe" She said moaning.

I turned her around and put her on the kitchen counter. And now she was kissing my neck and I just wanted to take that bikini top off of her.

Charlotte's POV

I took Ney's shirt off and started feeling his perfect abs muscles and everything else. He picked me up and in no time we were in our bedroom.
"You sure you want that ?" He asked.
"Of course yes" I said moaning as he continued kissing my neck.
First he took off my bikini top and started sucking on my right nipple, this felt like heaven...
He did the same on the other side and then started to go further down. He took of my bikini bottom and started kissing my "private areas".
"Ohhh goshhhh Neyyyy, please"I moaned.
"That's what you get when you tease me, tell me, what do you want?" He said smirking.
"Goshhh, you know what I want" I said.
"I won't do anything if you don't tell me what you want" he said.
I was kind of shy saying something like that.
"Don't be shy, just say it" He said and continued to tease me.
"Oh my... just fuck me" I said moaning.
"With pleasure" He sais smirking.

He took off his boxers to reveal his "little friend" but I wouldn't call him little if you know what I mean.
"You're on the pill right?" He asked quickly.
"Yeah, I am" I said.
And with that, he pushed himself inside of me and let me adjust his size. After a couple of seconds he started moving and I swear this is the best feeling in life.
"Neyyyy" I moaned.
"You feel so good babe" he moaned too. And we continued until we were both done.

"I swear this is the best night I've ever had" He said kissing me.
"Me too babe" I said kissing him back.
The kids got more heated and I think he's ready for a second round.
"Round two ?" He asked.
I laughed and kissed him again and we did what we did...