Chapter 30 : Lisbon

Neymar's POV

Today is the champions league start, we have a friendly against Benfica in Lisbon this Saturday. Our flight is in a couple hours and I haven't even started to pack.
"Babe I've packed everything for Davi in his suitcase and already put it next to the door" I heard Charlotte say.
She has already all her stuff packed too, I haven't even took a suitcase out...

It didn't bother me to play against Benfica, I mean we'll crushed them but there's one player I can't stand since I first saw him... Luisão. We play together in the national team and he just hates me since the beginning. He just talks everyone down and especially me. I just hope he doesn't play tomorrow.

"Papai, mãe is telling you to get downstairs, we need to go"
"Coming Davi" I said and quickly put the last things in my suitcase and went downstairs.

Charlotte's POV

It's my first ever champions league match ! I'm so excited. Ney told me that champions league matches are on a higher level than the La Liga or Copa del Rey. It's also my first time in Portugal.
We finally arrived at the airport and now we just need to get through the security and the paparazzis.
"Mommy I don't like the flashes !" Davi said and I quickly picked him up and tried to his his face. I just put some sunglasses on and Ney did the same. As we walked through them, Ney took my hand and pulled us closer and the journalists were shouting some personal questions that we didn't answer.

Finally in the plane, we sat down and the coach wanted to say some words to the boys.
"First of all, this is our first champions league match even if it's a friendly, it's important, so don't do anything stupid ! Especially you Júnior against Luisão !" Coach warned Ney.
"Why you ?" I asked him.
"We don't really get along, Luisão and me, but I hope he won't play"
"Promise you won't do anything stupid"
"I can't promise it, but I'll try for you" He said and kissed me.

Neymar's POV

After an hour, we were in Lisbon. Coach said we had training so I can't stay with Charlotte and Davi, Anto didn't come and Shakira is on her WorldTour and she doesn't know any other wife or girlfriend. Sofi is here, she's Luis's wife and really friendly, maybe they can talk together.

"Babe I'm going to the training, you can go out with Davi, the city is really pretty!" I said as I walked out of the hotel room.
"Okay, Love you"
"Love you too"

Charlotte's POV

Lisbon is a beautiful city, there's a lot of history and beautiful monuments. There's also a lot for kids so they can also have fun.
"Mãe, can we get an ice cream please?" Davi asked with his little puppy eyes.
"Yes we can Davi" I said and we went into the closest ice cream shop.

We sat down at a table and the waitress came to us.
"Hello, I'm here to take your orders, what do you want little boy ?"
"I want the Kinder a chocolate ice bowl please" he said grinning.
"Okay buddy, and you ? OMG !" She said shocked.
"You are Charlotte Martinez right, the model !" She said excited.
"Yes, that's me"
"What are you doing here in Lisbon ? Is this your son ?"
"No, that's the son of my boyfriend. We are here for a champions league test match of my boyfriend" I said smiling.
"Right, you are Neymar's girlfriend. I remember that now. Can I take a picture with you ?"
"Of course. But can I first give you my order?" I said.
"Yeah no problem"
"So, I'm going to take the yogurt ice with strawberry jam please"
"Okay, I'm just going to take my phone from the front desk" she said excited.

I just smiled because I was so happy to make a fan happy. She came back with her phone and we took some pictures.
"I'm going to tag you on it, maybe you'll see it" she said excited and went back to make our orders.

She came back with our orders and they were huge !
"Davi, you sure you gonna finish all this ice cream ?" I said laughing.
"Im sure mãe !"

Suddenly we heard some people screaming outside the ice cream shop.
"What on earth is happening?" The waitress said annoyed and went outside.

A few seconds Slater she came back almost yelling at the people outside.
"Let him in, he's a costumer like everyone else ! And don't come into the shop to annoy the other costumers"

"Look mommy, it's Cristiano !" Davi said and I looked at him, he was with a little boy.
Cristiano looked at us and immediately recognized us.
"Hey Davi !" His son said.
"Hey junior!"
"Hello Charlotte it's been long since I saw you" Cristiano said.
"Hello Cristiano, how are you ? Who's this little cutie?" I said at smiled at the little boy.
"I'm good, that's my son Cristiano junior but we call him junior"
"Okay, I didn't know you had a son. And that Davi knows him"
"Junior is just a year older than Davi and they often play when we have an El Classico" he said smiling.
"Okay. He's really cute !"
"Haha, thank you, do you mind if we sit here ?"
"No, no problem" I said and told Davi to sit next to me.
"Mommy, pai told me he doesn't like him" Davi said to me in French, he knows some words now because i speak to him in French and German.
"I know pai doesn't like him, but we'll see if we can trust him" I said also in French.
"You don't speak Spanish with him ?" Cristiano asked confused.
"No, I could speak Spanish or Portuguese with him, but he learns Spanish in school and his pai speaks Portuguese with him, so I speak French and German with him"
"That's smart. So, what do you do in life ?" He asked
"Right now, nothing. I graduated a few months ago and now I don't want to start working because I want to be present for my family and this little guy here" I said and squeezed Davi tightly.
"Stop mãe" He said laughing.
"You two get along really well"
"Yeah, I actually met Davi before Neymar" I said.
"Really ? Where ?"
"On my way to Brazil on the plane, we sat next to each other and he wanted to play with someone" I said.

We talked for a few more minutes before Davi finished eating his ice cream.
"Mommy I'm done !" He said proudly.
"That's great baby ! But you're covered in chocolate ! Wait, let's take a picture for pai"

I took my phone out and then I sent some pictures to Ney.
"You're Nervous for tonight ?" Cristiano asked.
"Not really, why would I be. Barcelona's going to win" I said confidently.
"But you know that Neymar has some problems with a player of Benfica"
"Yes, he told me about that if Luisão doesn't bother him, he won't bother him either"
"Mãe, don't forget, we need to go soon !" Davi said.
"I know Davi, we'll go" I said and started to put my jacket on.
"We need to go know, but it was a pleasure to see you" I said and took Davi's hand.
"Davi you want to say bye ??
"Bye junior ! Bye Cristiano !" He said and I also said bye.

Back in the hotel

Neymar's POV

The door opened and Davi came running into my arms.
"Hey buddy, did you have a fun day?"
"Yes ! We ate some ice cream!"
"I saw that, mãe sent me some pictures"
"Hey babe"
"Hey beautiful" I said and kissed her cheek.
"When do we need to go tomorrow?" She asked.
"The games starts at 8:45pm and I need to be there at 6:45pm, you can come to the lockers 45 minutes before the beginning" I said.
"Okay, dont do anything stupid"
"Okay"
"Promise?"
"If he doesn't bother me, I won't bother him"
"Pai, can we watch a movie?" Davi came and asked me.
"Why not, come here" I said to him a he sat between me a Charlotte.

|| Hey guys ! I know it's been sooooooooooo long 😂 but I was sick and I'm also so stressed because of school 😶 but here's a new chapter before a very interesting story ! So stay tuned ! Don't forget to comment and vote ❤️||