Chapter 25 : A loving family ❤️

Neymar's POV

Our plane finally arrived in Hamburg but the fun doesn't end here, no, we still have 45 minutes with the train and then we are there. Davi was sitting next to Rafa and Charlotte was asleep on me.
"Hey babe, you need to get up, we're arriving at the airport" I whispered in her ear.
"I don't want to get up" she said.
"Come on babygirl, I'm sure you want to see your family again" I said kissing her forehead.
"Yeah you're right" she said half asleep and got up.

After 20 minutes we arrived at the train station.
"The Regio express for Lübeck Hauptbahnhof is coming in on the platform 6"
"Is This our train mãe ?" I heard Davi ask in Charlotte's arms.
"Yes baby, I'm so excited, you too ?" She asked with a smile I've never seen on her before.
"Yes ! I will see my tias !" He said.
"But will there be someone else who has my age ?"
"My cousin Elias is 6 and my other cousins are between 11 and 16 but my sister has a little girl who's two" she said.
"Welcome on board of the regio express to Lübeck Hauptbahnhof. First stop Bad Oldeslo" the man said.

"I hope the weather will get better" I heard my mom say.
"It will be sunnier but the temperature will not really rise, it's cold in the winter and the wind is coming from the ocean" charlotte said.
"I hope my clothes will be fine for the weather" she said.
"If not, the shops will reopen the 27th not before, but we'll mostly eat and visit the city" Charlotte said.
"Yeah you're right" my mom said and laughed with Charlotte.

Charlotte's POV

"Next stop, Lübeck Hauptbahnhof"

This was it, after four years, I'll finally see my family again, my grandpa, my mom, dad, my sisters, my uncles, aunts and my cousins... Lübeck is my hometown, the city with the history of my family, but this time it was different, I was just so excited to see the city again, it's just breathtaking...
"Mãe, we need to get out" Davi said bringing me back to reality.

We were now standing outside waiting for our car ride because we have a lot of luggage !
"Charlotte you still speak and understand German fluently right ?" Neymar's dad asked.
"Yes, and I still remember a little bit the city, but it's not that big" I said.

Our car finally arrived and we were now on our way to the hotel who isn't that far. I finally saw the city, these beautiful old buildings, the water, the five famous churches... this brings up so much memories of my time here when I was little with my family. Most of them were happy memories but I also have some sad ones. Like the ones of my grandma, she died when I was 13 years old because of cancer...
I felt some tears filling up my eyes.
"You're okay?" I heard Ney ask.
"Yeah just some memories coming back" I said wiping my eyes.
"You know I love you" He said.
"I love you too" I said and he kissed my forehead.

In the afternoon

As we go into our hotel, I immediately fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later with Ney next to me with his hands around my waist. I got up and went to the bathroom. We had a beautiful view of the city, I took a picture and posted it on my Instagram.

 We had a beautiful view of the city, I took a picture and posted it on my Instagram

Caption : Guess where I am 🎄
Thank you so much @neymarjr and #Davi ❤️❤️

A few minutes later, my mom called me
(C : Charlotte M : Mom)

M : Hey sweetie, you never told me that you're in Lübeck !
C : Sorry, Neymar surprised me and i wanted to surprise you too !
M : I'm so happy to see you again ! With who are you here ?
C : Ney took his whole family with us, his mom, dad sister and his son.
M : Great ! We can finally meet them !
I'm gonna tell grandpa to say that we are a few more people than planned. Where are you staying ?
C : We're at the Radisson blu.
M : Great ! Tomorrow we're all going there to brunch like the old times.
C : Yeah, what are you doing this evening ?
M : I almost forgot, this evening we're going to grandpa's and you can all come too, I'm going to buy more food.
C : Okay Mom, see you tonight.
M : See you. Love you
C : love you too.

And I hung up. I was going to see my family again !
"Was that your mom ?" Ney asked.
"Yeah, she invited us to my grandpa's place, like the old times" I said and smiled. He kissed me passionately.
"It makes me so happy to see you Ike this" he said pulling me towards him.
"Like what ?" I asked.
"This thankful and happy. I didn't need to bring you to the most expensive city to make you happy. That's what I like to most about you, I just need to do little things to make you happy" he said and he almost made me cry. I just kissed him until we heard a knock on the door.
"Hey bro, open please" we heard Rafa say.
Ney went to the door and opened it and the whole family came inside.
"So what are we doing tonight?" Rafa asked with Davi in her arms.
"Charlotte told me we're invited to ger grandpa's place" Ney said.
"Yeah, it's a little family tradition, so we eat and then open the presents and sing and just do Christmas stuff" I said.
"Okay, who's cooking ?" Neymar's mother asked.
"Probably my mom and my grandpa, my mom said she'll buy more food because we're more now" I said.
"I could help her, when is she starting?" She asked.
"I don't really know, but I could ask and then we go to my grandpa's house"
"Let's do it like that" she said smiling.

Afternoon

Neymar's POV

We arrived at the house of Charlotte's grandpa. It was not that big but it was enough for 1 person.
"So, my family speaks English and a little bit Portuguese, but tomorrow, you'll meet my aunt and she's Brazilian so she can translate some stuff" Charlotte said and we all nodded.

She rings at the door bell and a tall girl with dark brown hair and a baby belly opened the door.
"Alana ! Since when are you pregnant?!" Charlotte asked and hugged her tightly.
"I didn't know you would come and I wanted to surprise you" the girl said and hugged Charlotte again.
"So guys, this is my sister Alana. Alana this is Neymar and his family. His sister Rafa, his dad Neymar Senior, his Mom Nadine and his little son Davi" Charlotte said and her sister hugged us all.
"It's so nice to finally meet you, welcome in the family" she said and we all went inside.
"CHARLOTTE !" We heard a woman call.
"MOM !" Charlotte called.
"I've missed you so so much" her mom said.
"Me too mom, it's been too long" Charlotte said.
"So this is your boyfriend?" Her mom asked.
"Yes, this is Neymar, this is his sister Rafa, his mom Nadine, is dad Neymar Senior and his son Davi Lucca" She said and her mom hugged us all. She picked Davi up who was a bit shy and said :
"Hey cutie, I'm your grandma Ania"
"I'm Davi !" He said and hugged her.
"Where's the rest of the family ?" Charlotte asked.
"Living room" her mom said and we all went into the living room.
"So this is my family, my dad James, my sister Katarina, my grandpa José and Alana's boyfriend David" she said and they all hugged us.

My mom went to help Charlotte's Mom and her grandpa while we all sat in the living room and talked to get to know each other better.
"So if I understand it right, you live with my sister and your son in Barcelona and the rest of you live in Brazil" Katarina said.
"Yes, and where do you live?" My dad asked.
"I live in Switzerland in Lausanne. Alana lives in Basel with her boyfriend and her daughter and my parents live in Basel too. The rest of the family lives in Germany"
"So we're also going to meet the rest of the family tomorrow?" My sister asked.
"Yes, at your hotel there's a restaurant where we can brunch and the rest of the family comes too" Alana said.
"Pai I'm hungry !" Davi said.
"It's not finished yet, but you can go into the kitchen and help" I said to him.
"Mãe can you come with me?" He asked.
"Of course sweetie" she said and picked him up and went into the kitchen with him.
"How old his he ?" Alana asked.
"He's 3" I said smiling.
"How many weeks are you ?" Rafa asked her.
"6 months and it's a girl" she said.
"That's great ! Text me when the baby is coming" Rafa said and laughed.
"I will" Alana said and laughed with her.
"Pai look it's snowing !" Davi called and went to the door
"Yeah, want to go outside ?"
"Mãe can we ?" He asked.
"Put your gloves and wear your hat" she called and we went outside to play in the snow...

|| Hey guys ❤️ Here is a new chapter for you guys ! I really hope you like it 😊 don't forget to comment and vote ❤️ ||