Chapter 6 : maybe ?

Charlotte's POV

With the corner of my eye I saw Neymar looking at me.
"It's beautiful" I said.
"Yes, just like you" Neymar said.
He placed little kisses on my neck and then on my cheek.
"Papaiiiiii ?" Davi shout.
"I guess you need to go" I said laughing.
"Come with me please " He said.
"Okay if you want" I said laughing.

Davi was playing with the sand and made a little castle that he wanted to show us.
"Charlotte look I did a sand castle !"
"It's beautiful Davi ! Do you need some help too finish it ?" I asked.
"Yes please!"
I helped him finish the castle and Neymar looked smiling at us.

Neymar's POV

I looked at Davi and Charlotte smiling, Davi already loves her and it's the second day they've met. I think I'm falling in love with her, she's so beautiful and she knows the real me and she absolutely loves Davi.
She took Davi in her arms and showed him something, I took a picture to remember this moment. Maybe I'm going to post it on instagram, i mean you don't see Charlotte's face so it's not like people will recognize her.

I post it with the caption :||  Perfect day with my perfect boy and a perfect girl 💗 || I know everyone will go crazy about this picture but I don't mind

|| Perfect day with my perfect boy and a perfect girl 💗 ||
I know everyone will go crazy about this picture but I don't mind.
I saw the first comment, it was about Davi : *if this is your new girlfriend I hope that she loves Davi and that Davi is happy with her. Wish y the best Neymar ❤️*. Comments like this make me smile, I also just want the best for Davi, his mother passed away when he was a few months old and he didn't have a mother figure beside Rafa...

"Papai ! Come, I want to show you something !" My boy said.
"It's in the water, come on"
I followed him and he throws a piece of wet seaweed straight on my face.
"I will get my revenge Davi !" I said laughing while tickling him.
"No papai please no !" He said laughing.
"Charlotte please help me !" He shouted.
I put him down and he ran directly into Charlotte's arms.
"Can I take a picture with him ?" She asked.
"Of course" I said
She took a picture of her and Davi.
"I also want to be in one !" I said
"Of course, come here Ney"
And we took a beautiful picture like a little family...

|| I hope you like this chapter ! Don't forget to comment and favorite this fiction ! And I'm sorry for the mistakes 💗||