Chapter 31 : what ?

Neymar's POV

Today, we play against Benfica, we still don't know who's going to play but me, Leo and Luis play and that's the essential.
"Babe, coach want us to come downstairs to a team meeting in fifteen minutes and then we go directly to the stadium" I said and started packing my bag.
"Okay, how will we go to the stadium ?" She asked.
"You can go with Sofi, Luis wife, she knows how to get there"
"Okay, well, Davi come say bye to pai" she called and Davi cane running.
"Bye pai, but I'm going to see you before the match right?"
"Yes of course" I said and gave I'm a kiss on the forehead.
"Bye, don't do anything stupid" Charlotte said.
"I won't, I love you"
"Love you too" she said and I went downstairs to te meeting.

Skipping to the match

I sat in the locker room and you could tell I was nervous,  coach told me Luisão would play and I saw I'm before going into and he had this look on his face, like he planned something...
"You're okay ?" Marc (ter stegen) asked me.
"You seem nervous, I've never seen you like that" he added.
"Hey I'm, there's this player i play with in the Brazilian national team and he absolutely hates me"
"Com on Ney, you won't get intimidated by a little Brazilian player, you're THE Neymar Jr, best player after Messi, Ronaldo, Neuer and probably me but you're way better that him" he said and laughed at the end.
"I guess you're right, why would I be nervous about him, I'm much better than him"
"Come on, we're going to win this"
He said and got out of the locker room.

Marc's POV

Our little Neymar is nervous, that's something new lol. He needs to have more trust in himself.
"Komm hierher Davi, wir wollen doch noch Papa sehen" (translation : Come here Davi, we still want to see Dad)
"Warte auf mich mommy" (wait for me Mommy)
I heard people say in German, I turned around and saw Neymar's girlfriend with his son next to her.
(This part would be in German but I too lazy to translate it)
"Are you Neymar's girlfriend?" I asked her before she could go into the room.
"Yes I am, you're Marc right?"
"Yeah, I didn't know you speak German"
"Oh, I speak English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and German"
"That's a lot of languages, where are you from ?"
"Germany"
"Same, obviously" we laughed a bit and the I thought about Neymar again.
"I think you need to see Neymar, he's really nervous"
"Why ? Because of this player ?"
"Yep, that right, you have 10 minutes to calm him down a bit"
"I will, thank you Marc" she said and went inside with Davi.

Charlotte's POV

"Hey" i said and sat next to a nervous Neymar.
"Hey" he said and didn't look into my eyes.
"Babe I know you're nervous, but you'll beat them like you always do" I said and put my head on his shoulder.
"Yes pai ! You'll beat them because you're the best !" Davi said and Ney started laughing.
"You know what, you're right, they're way weaker than us and I will not do something bad" he said and got up.
"I know you can do it" i said and kissed him.
"Let's go this"he said and we went outside.
I gave Ney a good luck kiss and Davi too and we went back to our seats.

I was sitting alone with Davi because I didn't know any girlfriend or wife beside Anto and Shakira...
A tall blond woman came tu us with two little children.
"Hey are these seats taken ?" She asked.
"No, you can sit there. Come here Davi !" I said as I saw him walking away.
"I'm Sofia by the way, Luis wife and this is Benjamin and his sister Delfina" she said.
"I'm Charlotte and this is Davi"
"Neymar's child right ? I'm sorry I don't go to a lot of football games, I had some family issues so I stayed home " she said laughing.
"Oh, okay. I'm sorry for that" I said.
"Yeah, my parents are not in a great state and I want the kids to see them while they still can.But enough of me, are you his mom that Neymar was hiding or something else" she said.
"No, I'm not Davi's Mom, I'm Neymar's girlfriend"
"Really? Since when?"
"Almost 2 years"
"So you're the one Luis was talking about, he was so happy that Neymar finally got a girlfriend and you seem perfect for him"
"Thank you, the match is about to begin" I said and we looked at the field. I just hope that Ney doesn't do anything stupid...