2.

I sat at the football bleachers for lunch. Alone. I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. It's stuck in my mind. He iss also stuck in my mind, but why? I couldn't get his soft lips out of my mind. It kept on replaying over and over in my head. Why can't I stop thinking about it? And why is he stuck in my mind too?

"Hey." Someone spoke, bringing me back to life. It was Gumball coming up to me.

"Oh, hi." He sat next to me.

"Why are you sitting here, alone?"

"I don't have any friends." I chuckled awkwardly and shrugged.

"How about a girlfriend?" Why that all of a sudden?

"I'm not into girls."

"Oh. So you're gay."

"What? No, I'm not gay. I just....don't like girls."

"Hmm. Sounds like you don't know."

"I-uh um...." I cleared my throat.

"Okay."

It is true that I don't know what I am. I'm not interested in girls and I don't even know if I like guys or girls. It's all in a grey area because I come from a long line of gays. My dad's gay. My two uncles are gay, my grandfather's gay and my great grandfather was gay too. Long line.

His phone started ringing. "Sawat dee(hello)." He spoke answering the call. I couldn't understand him but I knew he was speaking Thai. "Sabaai dee(I'm fine)...Mai(No)...Bap naung(Just a moment)"

He put the person on the phone on hold and asked me, "Are you busy today?"

"Mm,no. I don't think so. Why?"

He got back on the call "Chai(Yes)...Mai(No)...Mai!(No)...Laa gaawn(Goodbye)" He hung up. He doesn't look happy anymore.

"Who was that?" I asked innocently.

"Some girl who won't stop bothering me. I keep telling her that I don't like her but she doesn't give up." He sighed and laid back on the upper bleachers.

"By the way, are you Thai?"

He lifted his head up "How'd you know it was Thai? Most people think I speak Chinese or Japanese. Do you know it?" He sat up.

"Only a little."

"Okay." He laid back again. I couldn't stop staring at him for some reason. He looked um...interesting. I guess he's kinda good looking. "By the way," He sat up again. I immediately averted my eyes to anywhere but him. "Do you need anything?"

"Uh no. Why'd you ask?"

"A lot of newbies asked me for a lot of things today. I was running around like crazy. I thought maybe you wanted something too."

"Nah, I'm good. Thanks."

"Oh thank God." He sighed while putting his arm around me. Which was unexpected. "I'm so~ tired." He signed. We sat like this for sometime in silence. Some people passed by, looked at us, smiled then left. I'm sure they thought something is happening between us. He chuckled to himself.

"What?"

"Nothing." He smiled to the side then laid back again, letting me go. I'm so confused right now. "By the way, did you try to make any friends today?"

"I didn't exactly make friends."

"What  do you mean?" He lifted up to look me straight in the eyes confused.

"Well..." I looked to the side again. Should I tell him? I mean, I just met the guy.

"What?" He pulled my head to his direction so that I would look him in the eye. "Did something happen?" That's um, weird.

"Uh~" I couldn't tell him about the kiss. It's too embarrasing.

"You can tell me."

"Okay. When I wanted to go to the toilet, I uh..."

"You what?"

"Someone walked in and.......kissed me."

"What?! Who?" His brows furrowed.

"I don't know him or his name."

"Hmm. Did he try to hurt you or anything?" Well that's an unexpected question.

"No, I'm fine."

"Good. Just tell me if he tries anything again, okay?"

I nodded with a soft grin. He looks kind of frustrated. Maybe he knows that guy and he's angry at him. But why?

Two girls came to us and said, "He's at it again."

"Ugh, seriously?" He stood up looking annoyed.

Before he could go I stopped him. I held his arm. "Wait. Where are you going?"

"I have to take care of something. I'll see you later." They left. The bell rang and I went back to class.