6.

"Today I want us to choose our partners for this term. There is a project that requires a two people team and I want you to pair up." Mrs. Dean spoke.

Great! Now I have to work with someone. I rolled my eyes. I'm sure they are all going to pretend like I'm not even here. They are going to partner with their friends and I'll just be alone or someone will be forced to be my partner.

"So everyone, who do you choose?" She asked. The whole class pointed at me. THE WHOLE FUCKING CLASS!!! "Oh?" She was surprised and so was I.

My heart started to race while they all stared at me. Why the hell would they all want me as their partner. I mean, LOOK AT ME! I'M A NERD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Ah, wait a second. Easy marks I guess.

"I think this is um....I'll just pair you myself."

"Aw!" The whole class whined.

"Well I obviously can't let you choose for yourself because you all want Ted. It's Ted right?"

"Y-yes Mrs. Dean." I nodded shyly

"Aw! Even his voice is also cute!" They all said. Okay, what the hell is happening?! I'm legit freaked out now. 

"I'll make a list and tell you in 5 minutes." She sat down and started to write the list on a piece of paper. Some still stared at me until she finished the list. Even some of the guys were staring. "Alright, I have the list."

The finally turned and faced her. I gotta change classes! "Jhene you're with Reiko."

"What!" They both yelled.

"Kim you're with John."

"Come on!"

They all complained while they were being assigned into their teams. Finally, "Teddy you're with Isabella."

They all started complaining again but this time with shouting. While wondering who Isabella is I scanned the classroom. There was one girl smiling at me instead of complaining with the others. I figured it's her.

I waved at her. She waved back shyly. "Let's get back to the topic. This term's experiment is finding out whether photosynthesis can take place during different conditions. I'll give you more details near the end of school. Come to my class right after school. Don't forget or you will fail."

The bell rang. "That's it for today. Class dismissed. Don't forget!" Isabella waited for me outside the class.

"Hi." She spoke shyly.

"Hi. I'm Ted."

"Isa. I guess we're partners, huh?"

"Yeah. So um, when can we meet up to work on the project?"

"Anytime is fine. How about today after school?"

"Today I'm a bit busy. How about tomorrow during lunch we eat at the library while making research about the different conditions photosynthesis can take place?"

"Sure. That sounds great." Her hair hid her face a bit. She is kind of shy, cute. At least she is also short. Makes me feel a little better. She's a bit shorter than me. "Bye." She waved as she walked away.

"See ya." I waved back.

After school. I quickly rushed to the toilet again. I had drunk a lot of water before the class. I washed my hands and looked at the mirror again. Am I really cute? I took my glasses off to see if I'm cute without them but I could barely see anything. I put them back on.

Before I could get out I bumped into the Alpha of the bullies and my glasses fell off. I couldn't see clearly so I just closed my eyes. I felt his lips touching mine again. Why am I even kissing him back?

This time it wasn't just a kiss. He pulled me closer to him on my back. Now I was pressed against his huge muscly chest. He held the back of my small head deepening the kiss. We started breathing heavily now. He then pulled back.

My heart! My heart's going crazy right now.

I got out of his grip by force the got down on the floor searching for my glasses. I kept on tapping the floor but I couldn't feel them. I felt his hand pulling me up. He put them on me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him looking right at me with an invisible smile*.

(A/N I don't know what that means.)

It was like he is trying to smile but can't. I quickly ran out of the toilets and ran to Mrs. Dean's classroom for the instruction.

Again, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!