22.

He took off my pants still kissing me. Then he took off his too.  He shifted from my mouth to my neck. He sucked my soft spot. I bit my lip to stop the moans from escaping.

He traced the kissed from my neck to my nipples. From my nipples to my stomach. From my stomach to my already hard dick. He rubbed onto my underwear. The moans came out. I covered my mouth with my hand to stop them.

"You can scream all you want. No one will hear you. And I plan on making you cry for mercy as I thrust into your little virgin hole." He said then stroked my dick.

"Ah!" I couldn't hold in the moans anymore. It feels so good. I can't believe that I'm letting him toy with me. He then made be stand on my knees on the couch and rubbed his hard cock on my ass.

"That's a good boy. I want to make you remember everything about tonight." He slowly pushed himself in. The moans turned into loud screams. It's so freaking huge.

"Ah!!!!" I screamed out. He waited a few moments for me to adjust. Then he slowly started thrusting into me. He started off slow then picked up the pace. He started going roughly fast. "Chang! It, it hurts!"

"I know baby. Scream for me. Say that it hurts."

"It hurts. But, so good!" He thrustedst faster, and faster until he came in me. I came after him on the couch. After he completely filled me up I collapsed on the sofa. My breathing slowly cooled down.

He picked me up bridal style and took me to bed. He got me in bed and got in next to me. "I love you Teddy." He said then kissed me on the forehead. He turned the lights off and pulled me to sleep in his arms. I fell asleep with a smile on my face for some reason.

============================================

I slowly opened my eyes with a huge pain in my backside. Moving is kinda hard too. I was alone in bed "Where is he?" I asked myself.

I slowly got out of bed, painfully, and exited the room. I can't believe what happened last night and I just let him. I let him fuck me. Agh! Why didn't I just stop him? Ha gave me a chance to object but I just let him. Stupid nerd.

I slowly walked through the hall way as the pain was unbearable. He was in the kitchen cooking something. He stopped when he saw me. A smile grew on his face. "Morning. I made breakfast. Please sit." He said as he came to me. He made me sit on the couch. The memory.

He sat next to me. I don't even know what to say after what happened last night. He took my hand in his. "Are you okay? I know last night was your first."

I couldn't face him right now so I looked to the other side. "I-um I'm fine."

"I'm glad you're fine." He stood up and went back to the kitchen. He returned with two plates with pancakes. "Enjoy." His huge smile confused me to why he is acting like nothing happened last night.

We ate in comfortable silence. But for me it was awkward. After finishing he took our plates to the sink and came back and sat next to me. He took my hand in his and said "I want you to be mine."

"Would you stop saying that. I already told you. I'm not gay."

"Neither am I."

"Then what do you call a guy who likes another guy?"

"Exactly how you put it. A guy who likes another guy."

"No it's not. You're gay. And I'm not."

"If I'm gay it means you're also gay."

"Why is that?"

"Because we just had sex."

"No. You raped* me."

(A/N Rape is such a strong word ma guy)

"How did I rape you?"he smirked.

"I told you that I'm not gay."

"I gave you a choice and you let me. You even helped out." He pecked my lips.

"I did not help in anyway."

"Yes you did." He pecked me again.

"No I didn't." He starred at me and laughed to himself. "What?"

He laughed again and said "You're so cute."

"What."

"I love you so much." He pecked my lips again.

"Would you please take me home?"

"Nope. We're spending the weekend together here."

"Why?"

"Because we want to."

"I don't want to. I never said that."

"Well we're still staying here until tomorrow."

He pulled me closed to him and switched on the TV. Even though I wanted to leave I felt like I also wanted to stay here forever. It felt so comfy relaxing next to him. But this still confuses me.

Then I remembered that I left without saying anything. I stood up heading for the kitchen. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"I have to call my dad to tell him where I am."

"Okay." He let go.