12.

I sat on the bed for a little while not knowing if I should just help him or let him bath himself. But he's too lazy, he'll just sit in the tub until I come in and help him. I guess I kind of don't have a  choice.

After a couple of minutes of trying to convince myself to get in I finally went back inside. He was laying inside, his clothes on the floor. Sigh, I can't believe I'm doing this. "You finally came. I thought you forgot about me." He pouted while playing with the bubbles.

"How can I forget? You made me promise." I rolled my eyes. I approached him.

"Yeah yeah. Now scrub, scrub, scrub."

"Do I really have to?"

"Yes! You promised." He glared at me.

"Ugh, fine. Just sit up straight." He didn't move. He just laid there quietly ignoring me. "Ben." He still ignored me.

Sigh. I kneeled down next to the tub frame, took the sponge and started tracing it along his upper body. Then the face. I could definitely not clean his lower body. I'm so glad the tub is full of bubbles or I would've seen stuff.

Am I really bathing my crush, even though I have a boyfriend? How can I even like him when I have a boyfriend? "Ben?" I asked one last time while staring at his face. He started snoring. He's actually asleep?! I softly shook him. He came out of it.

"Huh- what?"

"You can't fall asleep in the tub. Are you crazy?"

"Where am I?"

"Seriously?"

"Just kidding. Are you done?"

"Um..." A thought came to mind. I'll just lie and say I'm done just so I can stop. "Yeah."

"But you didn't do my legs." He smile like an idiot again then wiggled his brows.

"But..."

"But what?"

"What if I touch your ahem, your thing?"

"Then it will be a mistake." He shrugged.

"What?"

"Just do it."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I wanna get out of this bath."

"Fine. If that's what you want." I slowly traced the sponge under the water, on his legs. I made sure that I don't touch it. Why is he even okay with this? This is not what friends do. Seriously.

I traced the sponge on the other leg. "Ah~ this feels nice. You should help me everyday from now on."

"I'm definitely not doing that. You have to do it yourself. Friends don't do this."

"I thought we were dating."

"No we are not. When did I ever agree to that?"

"When you promised to bath me." The f*ck?

"I didn't say we are dating though. Just hurry up and bath yourself. I'm going to the kitchen."

I tried to stand but he held my hand again. "Where are you going, you're not done?"

"I can't touch your d*ck. That's messed up."

"Okay, fine. Just dodge it then."

"How? I can't see because of the bubbles."

"Then remove them."

"And see it? No way."

"Just do it." I sighed then got back down. I nervously traced the sponge on his abs and to the legs. Doing my best to dodge it. He closed his eyes again. What is it with this guy?

"Ben?" He ignored me. I slowly traced the sponge up his thigh and stopped when I felt something thick. "Please God, let it not be his d*ck." I said to myself. I removed the bubbles and it was. I was touching his dick!

I quickly pulled my hand back crying. I can't believe I just touched it. Before I could get away from the tub he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him, making me fall in. He held onto my hand and got on top of me.

Like, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!