37.

After lunch we went to our separate classes. I met with Isa in class, as usual in the back of the class. I think she's kinda shy but assertive when it comes to school work.

Her face was covered by a book. I went to sit with her at the back. "Hi" I said as I said next to her. She didn't hear me. " Isabella?"

She heard me and smiled back. "Oh, hi. Sorry. I didn't hear you."

"Yeah, I saw that." We both smiled. As always Miss Dean came in on time. The rest of the day went by very interesting but still the same. When the after school bell rang I ran out of the school. Literally running. After a couple of seconds of raining I became very tired since I am very weak. Chang came and gave me a ride home.

When you reached my house we sat in my room. Ben wasn't home yet. Come to think of it, I haven't seen him the whole day. But maybe he went to Fred's house. Those to love birds. They make me so happy just to see them together.

And he keeps on making fun of me for being gay which I am totally not. Speaking from the mind not the heart. When we reached my room we sat in comfortable silence doing homework. After he finished with his homework he helped me with mine. Which was totally sweet.

Even though he was helping me he kept on staring at me which was totally weird. "Would you please stop staring at me at me I can't concentrate with you looking at me like that." I finally had enough.

"Oh sorry. I didn't realize that I was staring."

"It's fine just stop staring at me."

"Okay I'll stop." We both smiled and got back to my homework. Finally done I was exhausted. He seem energetic to me though.

"What's gotten you so happy?" I asked him while putting away my books.

"I don't know. Do I seem happy?"

"Yeah. A lot."

"Well,I don't know what I'm so happy about." I sat down next to him. "Maybe you're the one making me so happy. Who knows?" I cringed a bit. That's sentence made me feel, weird.

"Um- okay. What can we do now?"

"I don't know. You decide." He smiled. Which was weird.

"I have no idea."

"How about we ask each other questions?"

"Uh- okay. What can we ask?"

"Any question."

"Even personal ones?"

"Yup. I'll answer every question you have for me. Unless it's very deep. Then that's gonna be hard for me to answer but I will."

"Okay."

"You start?"

I thought for a second. "Do you have a special someone?" I smirked.

"Whoa,we gonna start with that one. Okay!" We both laughed. "Nope. I'm definitely single."

"Mm okay. Your turn."

"What can I ask you?" He thought for a second. "I'll ask the same. Do you have a special someone?"

"Well, I wouldn't say special someone for sure. But I'm not single I guess." Why the hack did I have to ask that question?!

He smirked. "Alright, okay. Next question."

"Do you want a special someone?" I started to get a red face.

"Well uh-......that's a hard one."

"I know."

"I guess I kinda do."

"Ooo, who would it be? Your crush?"

"Nope. It's my turn to ask. I'm not gonna answer that one."

"Come on. Just answer this one only. Please." I made puppy eyes. "Pretty please?"

"Ugh! Fine. Yes."

"Oh!" I started clapping my hands and laughing like a teenage girl after talking with her crush. "Who is he?"

"Nope. That one, I'm definitely not answering."

"Okay, I swear this one is the last one."

"Still not answering. Unless.....you tell me who's your special someone." My smile disappeared. I definitely can't tell him.

"Uh- I definitely can't tell you that."

"Then I also can't tell you who my crush."

"But its different for me."

"How's it different?"

"I don't know it's just a different."

"Let's just change the question then."

"Go ahead and ask."

"I don't have any questions left."

"Me too."

"You never actually told me which school you attended before coming to the US."

"Because you never asked." We both laughed.

"Yeah right, I forgot. So which school did you attend before?"

"Actually, I forgot."

"What? How can you forget?"

"I never did like that school so I never got around to knowing its name. I'm not sure if that even makes sense. Plus I attended at it for only one year."

"No that makes sense. So what can we do now because I'm getting kind of bored?" He laid his head on the bed.

"I don't know. You decide."

"But I decided for the question asking thing."

"Well I have no idea."