17.

I slowly opened my eyes. I was in my room. He had taken me upstairs to my room and left.

And I just pointed out the obvious.

I checked my clock and it read it's 7pm. I quickly got out of bed and went downstairs. Dad and Tim were still not back. I went to the kitchen and took a bottle of cold water out of the fridge. I mixed the cold water with the tap water to ease the cold. It always hurt my teeth.

After that I went to check on Ben. He also just woke up. "What happened?" He asked as he sat up straight.

I sat next to him. "You were drunk. I brought you up here."

"You brought me up here? All by yourself?"

"Hey! I'm not that weak." We both laughed. "So what happened? Why were you drinking so much?"

"I- it's, I don't know."

"You don't know? Why did Freddy leave you all by yourself?"

"His boyfriend came to pick him up."

"But why?"

"Uh- don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I mean I don't know. He just came here and took him." He stood up starting to heat up. "Why are you even asking anyways?"

"Sheesh. Sorry. I didn't mean to piss you off."

Sigh. "I'm not pissed off. I, I don't know what's happening with me."

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind. Let's just go get started on dinner. Dad and Tim will be back soon."

We went downstairs and started cooking. After a couple of hours, I think 3, we finished cooking. We ate in the dining room while waiting for dad and Tim. I just wonder where they are.

After a couple of minutes they came in. "Hey guys." Dad said as they sat on the two person couch. "Sorry for making you wait. Even though I said don't wait up."

"We wanted to wait for you guys." Ben said as he finished eating. He took our plates to the sink and came back.

"There's something I wanted to talk to you guys about." Dad started. This sounds serious. Me and Ben looked at each other not knowing what this is about, then looked back at dad.

"I'll go upstairs." Tim said as he stood up and left.

"So, what do you guys think about Timmy moving in with us?"

WHAT!?!?!😱😨

"Wait what?" Ben asked, looking pissed off.

"I think it's a great idea." I said as I patted Ben to calm him down. But it did nothing.

He stood up with anger in his eyes and started spitting out his anger at dad. "I think that's bullshit! You can't just marry a man dad! You have a wife."

"Your mom left."

"So what! She is still our mother. While you here enjoying your life with you precious Timmy, mom is back home thinking about us. And you say you want him to be part of the family!"

"Ben, look...."

"No. This is a bad idea and I'm not gonna let you ruin this family. You've already broken this family apart now you want to break it even more! No!"

"Ben, calm down." I pulled him to sit down. He forced my hand off.

"No! Don't tell me to calm down. This man had ruined this family and you want me to calm down!"

"Ben, stop it." Dad started getting angry.

"Or what! You're gonna kick me out of the house and bring in your little Timmy!?"

He lost his temper and slapped him. I stepped back with hand on my mouth to stop the gasp that wanted to escape. "I don't know what gotten into you but I...."

"No, I don't know what's gotten into you. You should've thought about your sons when you thought of becoming gay."

"I didn't choose to be like this."

"But why break mom's heart? She loved you for crying out loud!"

"I know. And I loved her too. But...."

"You loved her. You didn't love mom. You just used her." He wanted to slap him again. "Do it."

He stopped himself. Ben marched out of the house. "Benjamin,  get back here!" He ignored him and continued his way and slammed the door.

My Not Exactly Bully Boyfriend(bxb)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें