59.

Fred's POV.

Ben was still in bed when I woke up. "Good morning." He smiled.

"Morning." I smiled back.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good, you?"

"Awesome."

"So what did you plan for the day?"

"My mom wants to have brunch with us."

"Okay."

"But there's more after brunch. Something just for you." He winked, making me blush a bit.

"Then let's get ready." I pushed off the sheets. He pulled them back.

"No, not now. I want to sit like this for a little while."

"Okay." He hugged me even more. I don't know why I was thinking like that before. I know he meant it when he said that he loves me. And I love him too. More than anyone.

We got out of bed at 1pm. It took a while for him to let me get out. He kept on pulling me back in.

While fixing the bed he kept on bugging me, as usual. "Ben! Stop it! We have to get ready!"

"Fine, fine." He let me go. "I'm gonna take a bath then."

"As long as you don't bug me anymore, I'm good." I smiled then continued fixing the GIANT SHEETS! OH MY GOD! WHY ARE THEY SO HEAVY!?

After a couple of second he came out of the bathroom. "Freddy."

"Yes?" I kept on fighting with the 3kg blanket.

"Bath with me." My smile disappeared and the blanket fell on the floor.

"Huh?" Was all I managed to say. He took my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. My heart raced fast. FAST.  We stopped right next to the huge tub. His shirt was already off. He was only in his boxers. He pulled my shirt and pants off. I couldn't stop being so nervous. It's bound to happen anyways!

He left me only in my underwear. "You can take it off yourself if you want to." He spoke softly. I couldn't do it while facing him so I turned around. I did it. I took it off and got in, still facing the other side. He got in after me, I still didn't face him. I don't wanna see his pee pee. He pulled me closer to him, in-between his legs and made me lay on his chest. "Calm down." He softly spoke. "Relax." I tried and got relaxed. He pecked my forehead and closed me in his arms. I didn't even care about his har-OH MY GOD! HE'S HARD!

After a LONG time in there, we got out. The joy that I was feeling, I don't have words for it. We didn't have sex though. I may not want to have sex while still in school but I was kinda disappointed that we didn't do it. He was already downstairs while I was putting on some clothes. He actually saw me naked, I let him. And I also saw him naked too. HE'S FREAKING HUGE!!!! I get why many girls wanted to be with him now.

"You ready to go?" He asked right after I got into the kitchen.

"Yeah."

"Then let's go." He took my hand in his then leaded me to the door. We got into an Audi again, but a different one. The Audi S8 Quattro.

(A/N I love the Audi by the way.)

He didn't let go of my hand the whole to his mother's house. Even when we got inside. Some of the girls saw and giggled away. One didn't though. She glared at me. "Ben, Freddy. So glad you could make it." She hugged both of us. She still looked formal to me, even though she was wearing casual clothes. Expensive once! "Please sit." Marco's still preparing the food in the garden."