41.

After taking a shower I went downstairs and made breakfast. I didn't wait for them to come down, plus Ben was gone already. Again. I went to school. While walking Chan pulled up next to me. "Teddy." He called out for me.

"Uh- hi." I waved at him awkwardly.

"Let's go." I first sighed, I sighed, then got in. I really preferred walking today, to clear my mind. But for some reason, I can't say no to Chan. Pretty strange, since I don't like him in that way. I think. "So, how are you doing?"

"Uh- fine." I ignored his eyes. He drove in silence. He stopped the car right before entering into the school gates.

"Yesterday, you didn't text me." He spoke softly. Like he was sad or something.

"I uh- was busy with something."

He looked at me and I could see the sadness in his eyes. "Please talk to me. Am I making you feel uncomfortable?"

"What? No. Why would you even think like that?"

He sighed, "Nothing. Nevermind." He parked the car and we parted ways after entering the school. Then someone pulled me into the toilets. Chang!

"Would you stop."

"Morning to you too." He smiled.

"Ugh!" I tried getting out but he just blocked my way. "Would you stop doing this?"

"Why?"

"It's freaking annoying." He made a frowning face. "Don't look at me like that."

"Okay, how about this? We make a deal."

"A deal?"

"Yeah." He nodded.

"What kind of deal?"

"How about you give me a kiss...."

"What!"

"Wait, I'm not finished. You give me a kiss, just one kiss, and I'll leave you alone for 1."

"1 what?"

"Mm, 1 day."

"No. Make it longer."

"Fine. One week then."

"Hmm, you got yourself a deal then." We shook hands.

He smiled. "Now, my kiss." My face turned red.

"Do I really have to kiss you?"

"Yup, that's the deal."

"Ugh, fine then. Close your eyes." He did as told still smiling. My cheeks burn like hell, I pecked his lips. He opened his eyes with a frown.

"What was that?"

"A kiss like you wanted. Now move."

"That wasn't a kiss."

"It was."

"No, this is." He pinned me onto the toilet stall then pressed his lips onto mine. He roughly put his tongue in making me take in some of his saliva. He pulled me closer to him by my lower back, softly biting my lower lip. Why is he so good at kissing?!?! It's making me feel weird. I felt my knees shake. My whole face was flushed. Slowly, our lips separated. He smirked, "How does it feel? Good?"

Once I came back to reality I remembered I have to go to class. "What? Of course not. Now let me go. You got your kiss." He pecked my forehead then let me go. I ran out and into class. Luckily Mr Brown just came in so I didn't get in trouble. After morning I went to the library to finish up with the assignment with Isa. She had already begun. "Really?" I sat next to her.

"Sorry. I'm just so used to doing all the work by myself."

"You shouldn't get used to something like that. People will take advantage of you."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"There's no need for an apology. We'll just continue where you stopped."

"I'm already done."

"Wait, what? But lunch break just started."

"I'm a fast writer. And I memorise things fast."

"Then what am I suppose to do? I gotta do something."

"You could do the presentation."

"Great. So we will pass fairly. But I'm telling the teach that you did most of the work so that she won't pass me from your hard work."

"No. It's really not a problem."

"No, I'm going to do it."

"Well, okay then. I guess I can't stop you."

"Nope, you can't." We both smiled.

I got a text from Chan. "Can I come sit with you in the library?"

"How'd you know where I am?"

"I'm getting school president, remember?😉"

"I'll come to you then. Where are you?"

"At the bleachers. Our usual place for lunch.😉"

Cringe!!! "I'll be there in 2."

"Alright 😊. See ya."

"Hey Isa."

"Mm?"

"We'll continue tomorrow then. Okay?"

"Oh, sure."

"See ya."

"Okay then." She waved bye, I waved back. I don't even know why we said goodbye even though we are gonna see each other again after lunch.

I quickly ran to Chan.