7.

"Where were you? She started 10 minutes ago." Isa asked after I got into the class.

"I-uh, I was in the toilet and uh, " I'm a bit shaken up right now. I can't think straight. "Nothing. I was in the toilet. Has she given any details?"

"Yeah. Here's the instructions." She handed me a paper with the instructions on how to set up different conditions.

"That's it for today. I'll see you tomorrow." Mrs. Dean said. The whole class started to leave.

"See you tomorrow." Isa said as we parted ways at the school gate.

"Bye." I waved at her then put on my headphones to listen to some music while I walk back home. It is a long way but I don't mind the exercise.

After fifteen minutes of walking I heard someone call out for me. I looked to my right. It's Gumball and he's in his car. I pulled my headphones off. "Need a lift?" He asked. I quickly got in next to him then we drove off to my house.

He sat in the dining room while I went upstairs to change my uniform. I wore black jeans with a white shirt written "I'm so gay with my boyfriend." Ben bought me this shirt as a joke but I kinda like it. I wore my black and white Vans then went downstairs.

He looked at my shirt then chuckled. He then asked "I'm so gay with my boyfriend?" while laughing.

"My brother brought it for me. As a joke."

"So that makes me your boyfriend?" He raised his eyebrow jokingly and expectingly.

"Uh..." My cheeks turned a little red. "Let's go." I pulled him with me outside changing the topic.

Why didn't I just say no? I could've easily said no!

We got into his car then went to his house. His house is actually really nice and fancy. I feel like a lot of the things here especially furniture and sculptures are expensive because they look so fancy and gold. He went to his room while I staid in the dining room. There are a lot of posters of him in this house. He must've modelled before.

There was a book on the coffee table, a small blue book. I decided to take and read it. It was his diary. "Woaw, he has a diary." I couldn't help but read it. I know. Wrong on all possible levels.

"Dear Diary                              20 January

I think I've met the one this year. I've met my love, my one and only."

Cheesy.

"He is so cute and I always wanna be with him."

Wait, he? Him? Is he gay? Who is this love of his life? Now I'm really curious.

"Seeing his face always makes me happy and I wish I could just squeeze him. Though, I'm not sure that he loves me too. Let alone likes me. I never thought I would ever like a guy before and love him this much. I know one day I'd eventually have to tell him, I just hope that he will understand won't think I'm disgusting or something."

Why didn't he mention this person's name?! Ugh, I hate suspense. He came downstairs and sat next to me. "Why are you reading my diary?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. And slowly took it.

"I just thought it was a novel. Sorry."

"Hmm, I guess it's okay. Did you read it?"

"Um no. No, I didn't."

"Phew! Let's get going then." He locked the doors. We got into his car. We listen to some of Travis Scott's songs. One of my favorite artists.

"Are you modeling?" I asked.

"I used to. But I got tired of it so I quit. It always occupied me. I never got to do things I wanted to do. Like get a lover."

Random but okay.

"By the way, are you um, are you gay?"

"Hmm? No. I'm not gay. Why'd you ask?"

"J-just." I faced outside the window to dodge the expression on his face. I just knew that he was looking at me curiously.

"Is there something you want to ask me?"

"Uh, n-no."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Hmm, okay."

He parked the car near the restaurant. We got inside. He had reserved a table. It is one of those expensive restaurants. Just wondering how I'm gonna pay for the food.

"Don't worry. I'm paying." He said realizing that I probably didn't have enough money.

"But you said I'll pay next time we hang out. Now is next time."

"Don't worry about it. I'll pay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Don't worry. I can afford it." Mkay I guess.

We sat at one of the tables and ordered our food.