33.

Fred's POV.

After driving out of Ani's neighbourhood Ben kept on poking my head. It was very hard to drive like that so I stopped the car. "Ben, what the hell is wrong with you!?"

"Why are you so uptight tonight?" He jumped into the front seat.

"Do you have any idea how messed up you were tonight. You infuriated Jeremy way too much."

"Who cares about him?"

"I do, Ben! He's my boyfriend! I thought you could be friends but no. You had to go on and ruin everything."

"Look, I didn't do anything on purpose okay? I can't change what I did but for what it's worth, I'm sorry." He got out of the car.

"Ben? Where are you going?" He ignored me and continued walking into the dark. I got off the car and followed him. "Ben where are you going?" He still ignored me. "Ben?" I finally had enough. I stood in front of him.

He just looked at me then walked past me. I followed him and stood in his way again. He passed me again. The third time he pushed me, I pulled on his jacket before falling down. He fell onto me but stopped himself from crushing me with his hands. His face was so close to mine. I could feel my heart wanting to jump out of my chest so bad, and it hurt.

Our eyes were locked together. I soooooooo wanted to kiss him. He got off me not after a while. He pulled me up. "What do you want huh?!" He yelled. "Just go home." He walked passed me.

I've never seen him like this before. It makes me wonder why he is upset. I've been with him the whole night, okay. Maybe not the whole night but most of the night. I've been with him most of the night and I haven't seen anything that could upset him.

I followed him but this time I walked with him silently, completely forgetting the fact that I didn't lock the car. After a while of awkwardness he stopped. "Fred, what do you want?"

"Nothing. I'm just walking with you."

"Why are you walking with me then?"

"Because I want to."

"Then why did you leave the car in the middle of the road unlocked?"

My eyes widened. "Oh shit!" I quickly ran back to it. Nothing happened. Since it's so late no ones on the road at this hour. I sat inside waiting for him. I know for sure that after he's cleared his mind he'll come back. After a while he came back inside. "Are you alright now?" He sighed then nodded. "Should we go to my house or yours?"

"Yours."

"Okay." After reaching home he went straight to my room. I went to go check on mom. She was sound asleep. She looks so peaceful. I kissed her forehead then left. He was already in bed with his clothes on the floor again. "You've got to be kidding me. I'm too tired to deal with this." I turned the light off then got into bed. He pulled me to him with a smirk on his lips. "Ben!"

"Shh." He kissed my forehead.

"The fuck!?" He ignored me. I ended up falling asleep like that. But because I know he's a heavy sleeper I pushed him away in the middle of the night. Then he pushed me off the bed. Ouch!

********************

I slowly opened my eyes to an empty room. Ben wasn't there and he's clothes , except shirt, weren't on the floor. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. After finishing I went downstairs and found SOMEONE playing with my phone. I don't even have games. When did he download them?!

I tried to snatch it away from him but he dodged me. How did he even see me!? "Nope! I'm about to finish this race and it has been freaking hard so you are not going to take this phone away."

"Why don't you play it on your phone?"

"It's better on the Samsung."

"We have the same phone."

"Yours is faster. Plus yours is a Note 9+ mine is a Note 9. So yours is better."

"No it's not." I tried to take it again. He dodged me again. "Ugh!" He laughed crazily. I just sat next to him and watched him play. This game does seem interesting but he's too old for these type of games. I saw his phone dangling from his pocket. Then I noticed, HIS ABS!!!!!

I took his phone and started snooping around. He didn't have anything interesting. A lot of Travis Scott's music. I went to his gallery. Typical photos of himself flexing, Ted, family photos, Travis Scott pics, big booty girls, cars, tattoos and....wait. ME! A LOT OF PHOTOS ME!!! SLEEPING!! AND DOING OTHER STUFF TOO!!!

WHEN DID HE TAKE THESE!!! And what is he doing with them? "Hey, Ben."

"Huh?" He was too focused on the game.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Uh-huh."

"Why do you have so many pictures of me?"

His focus was off the phone now. 'GAME OVER! YOU LOSE!' The game voiceover.