14.

Ted's POV

Gumball, I mean Chan came to pick me up again. I'm still not used to calling him Chan. I like Gumball more. "Are you going to pick me up everyday?" I asked sarcastically with one brow raised.

"Yup!" He nodded.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I am."

"But you can't."

"Why not?"

"It's too much to ask for." I shrugged with a slight head shake.

"I don't mind."

"But I do."

"Well I'm going to pick you up everyday no matter what you say."

"I knew you'd say that."

We arrived at school and went our separate ways to class. I kept on asking myself what Ben is gonna do to Fred. I'm sure he's gonna screw his ass, hehe.

Lunch time. I went to the library as promised and found Isa at one of the computers. She had already started researching about different conditions we should set up.

"Hey." I greeted as I sat next to her.

"Hi." She took her attention away from the computer and to me. "I've already started researching by the way."

"Yeah. I got that." I nodded and sat next to her. "I brought some chips. Want some?" I set the packet on the table.

"Sure. Thanks." She took a couple out and started munching on them. "Good choice. These are my favourite."

"Me too. So what have you found in the mean time?"

"Not much really. We should get some cardboard boxes then try all of this stuff on the instructions."

"Okay."

*Bzzzzzz*

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"Where are you? I'm at the fields." Spoke Chan at the other side of the phone.

"I'm at the library with Isabella."

"Who is that?"

"My partner for the Life Sciences project."

"Okay. I'll come and help."

"No, no. There's no...." He hung up. Great!(sarcasm)

"Hey Isa."

"Yeah?"

"There's this friend of mine coming. He wants to help us. Is it cool?"

"Uhm- sure. Who is it?"

Before I could say it he came running over to us. "Hey guys!" He shouted, tired from running.

"Ssh." The librarian said to us.

"Sorry." He said.

"Oh my God. You're friends with the school president?"

"Uhm- yeah. Is it cool if he stays?"

"Sure. If he doesn't disturb and stays quiet."

"I will." He sat with us and made some suggestions that were very helpful. I felt the need to pee again.

"I'll be back." I said while standing up.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To the restroom. I'll be back in 5 minutes."

"Okay. Hurry up." I quickly ran to the toilet.

Ahh, relieved. I washed my hands hoping he doesn't come today. He has been kissing me for the past two days and I wonder why.

Before I could walk out I heard voices and footsteps. He walked in. And starred at me again. I was also starring at him, hoping he doesn't kiss me this time.

It kinda doesn't bother me when he kisses me. I kinda like it.

(WHAT!?!😨 OF COURSE IT BOTHERS ME!!)

Suddenly, his group came in. My heartbeat became even faster. I'm definitely sure they are gonna try to hurt me.

One of his friends looked at me and said "Alright. Looks like we got ourselves a toy. A beautiful one." He tried coming close to me but the Alfa stopped him.

"Back off. He's mine." He said. This is actually the first time I hear his voice. It's so, manly.

"What?" He looked at him.

"I said back off."

"Alright, alright. Let's go guys." They left. He was still stuck looking at me. He pulled me in for a hug. Am still stuck.

Why did he stop his friends? And why did he say I'm his? Does he like me by chance? That means he's gay. But I'm not.(or am I?) Nope, I'm not.

He let go and pressed his lips against mine again. But this time it was deep.