28.

I slowly opened my eyes followed but a huge yawn. I was still on his chest. He was still asleep. He looked so peaceful and handsome I really do want him to be my boyfriend d but that would make me gay. Which is something I definitely don't want.

There is nothing wrong with being gay and I don't hate gays. I just don't want to disappoint my mother. She would be greatly hurt if she found out that her whole family is gay. I'm sure Ben likes Freddy. He is just refusing to admit it. Like me.

I know for a fact that I do like Chang but I'm not gay. Ben does like Fred but he doesn't want to admit it, he hates gays. I don't even know why he hates them so much. Might be because of dad breaking mom's heart. That's probably why.

"Chang?" I spoke softly, checking if he's awake or not. He didn't answer. I softly pecked his lips and placed my head back on his chest.

"I love you too." I whispered.

"I'm sorry. What was that?" He scared me.

I quickly sat up and moved a bit away from him. "You're awake?"

"It's been a while actually."

"Oh." I bent my head to hide my red cheeks.

"Lay back with me. I want to snuggle with you."

I searched for an excuse to get out of bed. "We uh have to go." I quickly jumped out of bed.

"Seriously? Where are we going?"

"You forget you have to take me home?"

"So early?"

"Yes. I have homework to do."

"You can do it later. Come back to bed."

"Uh-" I quickly thought of an excuse. "It's a lot of work."

"Then I'll help you."

"I'm going to shower." I walked away from him. Before I entered the bathroom he stopped me.

"Wait."

"What?"

"You forgot a towel." He smirked.

Embarrassed I quickly took the towel and shut the door loudly. Agh, why am I acting like this? I already know I like him so why am I avoiding him?

After torturing myself with all these questions I got into the shower. I set the water to be warm. It sucks to have sensitive skin. It's like my whole life is sensitive. I started singing to pass the time.

"Mm. I love your voice." I heard him hold my right butt cheek while closing the shower door.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked trying to look at him but he pushed me against the glass wall.

"Don't worry. I'll make you feel good in no time." I felt him slowly push himself into me.

"Ah! Ah!" I cried out while gasping hard for air. He waited for me to adjust to his size. Even though it's my third time it feels tighter than before. He started off slowly.

I gasped slowly every time he hit my ass. I felt his hand slide to my cock. He started to jerk me off, making me moan even harder. He went faster as time went by. "Ch-Chang! Slow down!" I cried out. I couldn't take it anymore. It hurt too much.

He started going rough as if he didn't here me crying for mercy. He turned me around a crashed his lips onto mine. His tongue explored my mouth then he bit my lower lip. Hard. I tasted a little blood. He lifted my right leg and put it on his shoulder. He pushed himself inside me again. He didn't even wait for me he thrustedst hard and fast into me.

After a while he completely filled me up inside. "Ah!" I yelled out. He left me in the shower. I quickly showered and laid on the bed after finishing. He had laid clothes for me on the bed.

After a while he knocked on the door. "Come in." I said while sitting up.

He walked in and sat next to me. "Aren't you coming for breakfast?" He asked.

I nodded. He smiled and took my hand in his. "Let's go then." He took me with him to the dining room. He had already set up waffles. They smelled so good from the hall. We sat down and ate. He was staring at me the whole time.