34

"Uh- what?" He looked awkward.

"I asked...."

"Uh- just. What? It's not normal to have photos of a friend?"

"Sleeping?"

"Yup." He smiled dumbly. I could tell he was being kinda off. "Don't delete those." He looked at me serious now.

"Why?"

"Just don't." He looked even more serious.

"Uh- okay. I won't." That was weird. He continued playing with my phone. A couple of minutes passed by and my head was on his shoulder now. I don't even know how. It was kinda satisfying to watch him play that game. Jer walked in.

I quickly stood up. "Morning." He smiled.

"Jer, uh- what are you doing here?" I asked awkwardly.

"I don't get a kiss?" I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He smiled. When he saw Ben his smile disappeared. "Morning Ben."

"Yo."

"How are you feeling today?"

"Huh?" He took his attention off the phone to look at Jeremy confused.

"You passed out last night so he helped you to the car." I enlightened him.

"Oh. Thanks by the way." He said nicely. Weird. He's never talked to Jer in this way. Jer and I looked at each other confused.

"Uh- you're welcome." He looked at me with a shrug as in asking me what to say. I had no idea. He took his attention back to the phone.

Jer looked at me. "By the way, I came to tell you that for the next 2 weeks I'm not gonna be able to see you."

"Why?" I made a sad face.

"I'm gonna go visit my parents. Apparently my mom is sick and I have to take care of her. But don't worry, I promise to call you everyday." He smiled which made me smile to. He gave me a kiss on the forehead along with a hug. I could feel Ben stealing glances at us. "And I also came over to ask if you wanna go out for breakfast since I won't be able to see you for a couple of days."

"Ooo, breakfast? Can I come?" Ben said enthusiastically and stood up.

"No." I looked at him firmly.

"But why?" He made puppy dog eyes.

"Ben, no. Sit." He sat down disappointed.

(A/N Fred often treats Ben like a child. Not dog😅)

I could tell Jer didn't want Ben coming with us. Then he surprised me. "Come on babe. He can come."

My eyes widened. Ben smiled and stood up again. "What? You sure about that?"

"Yup." He smiled.

I came closer to his ear and whispered "You don't have to act nice. He can stay here."

"No seriously. He can come with us."

"Great. I'll go wash up quick." He ran upstairs quickly. Almost tripped on one of the stairs. We sat on the sofa cuddling. He kept on poking my face.

"Stop that." I laughed and pushed his hand away.

He sighed then said. "I don't think I can survive 2 weeks without you."

"Yeah. Me too. But at least it's only 2 weeks and not more."

"Yeah, I guess. But that's still too much for me."

"Don't worry. You'll get by in no time." He poked my face again. "I said stop that." Then he started tickling me. "Stop! N-no! Ha...." I couldn't stop laughing.

"Ow!" We heard someone falling. We stopped and ran to check. Ben was at the end of the stairs.

I gasped. "Ben, are you okay?"

"Ow, my leg."

"Are you hurt?"

"I think so." I could easily tell that he was acting.

"Then I guess we can't go to have breakfast then." I sighed faking.

"What?" He jumped up. "I'm all better now. Let's go." He ran outside.

Jer was totally confused. "Uh- what just happened?"

"Nevermind that. Let's go." I pulled him with me outside. I locked the house and we got into Jer's car then drove off. I sat in the front passenger while Ben sat at the back playing with my phone again. "Will you give me back my phone! You're gonna finish my battery."

"Nope." He refused and stuck his tongue out.

"Ugh, you're so childish." Jer just laughed and continued driving. Most of the way we were locking our hands together. Total advantage, his car is an automatic. After a couple of minutes we arrived at Mc D.

"Wait, " Ben took his attention off the phone. "I thought we would go to Wendy's. What are we doing at Mc Donald's?"

"This is our favourite place for breakfast. " I smiled at him.

"Come on. Let's go to Wendy's."

"Nope." We got out of the car. Ben followed. There's something I don't get though.

Jeremy comes from a poor rural family, AND HOW THE HECK DOES HE AFFORD A MASERATI?! I'M SO CONFUSED!

Actually, he wears a lot of expensive clothes. He is wearing a Tommy Hilfiger shirt, J's, and a Gucci belt. Where does he get this money?!

What if.......?