60.

My eyes slowly opened to the smell of a new day. Ben was still sleeping peacefully next to me. The memory of last night brought a smile on my face. It finally happened. I had sex!

If my mom knows about this she'll go crazy since she always wanted me to do it. I pecked Ben's lips then laid my head back on his chest. He woke up. "Good morning little one." He smiled and pecked my forehead.

"Stop calling me that Ben." I smiled.

"But you are my little one. Are you not?" He made me blush a little.

"Stop it. You're making me blush."

"You're cute when you blush. Reminds me everyday how blessed I am to have you in my life." I blushed even more.

"Alright, enough already."

"Okay, I'll stop. How'd you sleep?"

"I slept like a baby."

"Which is why I call you my little one."

"Ben!"

"I kid, I kid. Are you fine down there though? Does it hurt?"

"Don't ask me that." My cheeks turned a little red. It did hurt a little though.

"I'm just caring for my little one." He pecked my forehead again.

"Whatever. Let's get out of bed. We're leaving soon."

"Are you sure you don't want to stay a little longer?"

"7 days is enough. I don't want to miss anymore school."

"Fine." We took a bath together again then went downstairs for breakfast. The girls were back. I guess they came during the night and saw us together. Whoops! "Good morning ladies." He smiled at them right after we got into the kitchen.

"Morning Master Ben."

"Guys, I told you to just call me Ben. Stop with the formalities already."

"We forgot. Sorry."

"You always forget. Anyways, what's for breakfast?"

"Belgian waffles and blueberry pancakes."

"Two things? Don't you think that's too much?"

"We wanted to make you something special since you're leaving again."

"Ncaw, I appreciate that girls. Come here." He hugged all of them. This time, I didn't feel any jealousy at all. I know he loves me. Only me.(I hope.)

We sat at the table outside to enjoy some of the fresh air. I love this place. I don't want to leave. We should come back here again.

After eating, it was time to go. Our stuff was already packed by the girls while we were eating. We headed for the airport.

*********************************************************************************************************************

"Welcome back my sweet child." Mom sang while pulling me into her arms. "How are you? I've missed you so much. Are you okay? You're not hurt, are you? Did Ben do something to you?"

"Mom, chill. I'm fine. Ben didn't do anything to me." OH YES HE DID.

"Oh, phew! I can calm down now."

"You worry too much about me. Now, help me with my luggage."

"Definitely. Don't want my baby to break his back."

"I'm too young to break my back mom." We put away my clothes. The dirty ones, she washed immediately. Pretty weird. "So mom."

"Yes honey?"