13.

"Ben? What are you doing?" I asked with eyes wide open and panting a little.

It took him a moment but he finally let me go. He got out of the bath tub and wrapped himself with a towel. I quickly jumped out of the tub and ran out of his bathroom. I went to Ted's room to dry myself.

What the hell was that?!

I changed out of my uniform and wore some casual clothes. I laid on Ted's bed for a little while. Then I went to go check if he was done. He was still in the bathroom. I sat on the bed and waited for him.

*Bzzzzz*

"Hi babe." I said answering my phone. It was Jeremy.

"Hey. How you doing?"

"I'm good and you?"

"Great. I just wanted to check on you. I've been busy lately, we never hang out."

"Yeah. I miss you." I smiled while blushing.

"I miss you too. But don't worry. Today I have no classes so we can hang out."

"That's great."

"What time should I pick you up?"

"At 3."

"Okay. How's school?"

"It's fine. Just a lot of work."

"Don't worry. You'll get through it."

"I just can't wait to finish school."

"Mm. I gotta go. We'll talk later."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye. I love you."

"Love you too." I put the phone back into my pocket. Then Ben came out, wearing only black jeans without a shirt. His hair is still wet.

"Who were you talking to?" He asked sounding kind of heated up.

"Um Jeremy. My boyfriend."

"Oh. Okay." He sounded kind of awkward. I stood up from the bed and went to him.

"You're done?" He nodded. "But your hair's still wet."

"Dry in for me." He smiled.

"Ugh, sit down." I pushed him down onto the bed. I went into the bathroom and came back with a dry towel. "You're so lazy. You should be doing this yourself."

I ruffled his hair with the towel, slowly drying it. He sat still letting me dry it while he stared at me. Kind of awkward to be honest. Especially after what happened before. "There. I'm done." I took a step back from him to take a better look. Seems fine. I turned back to take the towel to the laundry basket but he held my hand, pulled me to him and pressed his lips onto mine.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! WTF!

I stood still frozen. After a few seconds he pulled back. My eyes were stuck open in shock. "Huh. Still nothing." He said as he let me go. I couldn't think of anything to do but to slap him. He knew I had a boyfriend yet he still kisses me. Now he's made my crush on him worse.

I stepped back frustrated, with tears in my eyes. I ran out of his room, to Ted's room again. He kept on calling out for me to wait but I ignored him. I locked the door and collapsed onto the bed.

How could he do this to me? And why?

I took my phone and called Jeremy. I told him to come pick me up. I can't be around him anymore at this state. He said he'll be here in thirty minutes.

I waited in the room for close to 25 minutes. Then I remembered that I have to pack my things.

All this time he was knocking on the door for me to open but now it has gotten quiet. "Ben?" He didn't answer. Maybe he's finally gone.

I stood up and went to the door. I unlocked it and slowly opened it. He wasn't there. I tiptoed to his room thinking he is downstairs. There was no one in his room. I packed my stuff as quick as I can. Before I could get out of his room he walked in.

"Let me explain."

"Move Ben."

"Not until you let me explain."

"Explain what? That you kissed me knowing pretty well that I-"

"You what?"

"I-uh have a boyfriend."

"That's not what you wanted to say. You what?"

"Nothing. That's what I wanted to say."

"No it's not. Why are you lying?"

"Ugh, just move." I pushed him out of the way. He followed me downstairs.

"Just tell me Fred."

"Leave me alone Ben."

"Where are you going?"

"Jeremy is coming to pick me up."

"What? You said you going to stay here for a week."

"Not anymore. Especially after that stunt you pulled."

"Look, I'm sorry. It was a mistake. I wanted...sigh"

"You wanted what?"

"I wanted to see something."

"See what?"

"It's....it's complicated."

*Beep*
Jeremy arrived.

We both looked at the door right after he knocked. Ben took my hand before I could leave. "Please don't leave."

"Ben, let me go."

"Fine. But promise me we're still friends."

"If you let me go."

"Yes."

"Okay then. We're still friends." He slowly let go of my hand. I opened the door. "Hey. Thanks for coming.

"Sure." He looked at Ben who was in the background. "You're...?"

"I'm Ben."

"Jeremy."

"Nice to meet. Did Fred tell you?"

"Yeah." Ben spoke in a very dull tone.

"So you're not mad at him?"

"No, why would I be."

"Thanks for not getting angry. Shall we go?" Jeremy then faced me.

"Yeah." I answered. He took my bag and headed to his car. "Goodbye Ben." I slowly closed the door.

"Freddy." He whispered. I went to the car and we left.