55.

Ben had already started with the dishes. "What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" He asked right after I closed the sliding door.

"Uh- don't know. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know too." He was done. But left the dishes on the sink so they could dry off on their own. We sat in the dining room doing absolutely nothing. This time, I laid my head on his lap. I fell asleep. I guess I really am exhausted. I felt him take me up to my room.

**********************************

I was in his arms when I woke up. It's Saturday so soon. I took a slow, very slow bath. While relaxing he walked in, looking drunk in his sleep. "Ben, what the fuck!? Get out!"

"Mm, what time is it?"

"Who cares! Get out!"

"But I wanna brush my teeth." He went straight to the basin and brushed his teeth. Then he threw, literally threw, himself into the tub. Splashing some of the water on the floor.

"Ben!"

"Let me bath with you." Luckily he was in his boxers. WHILE I WAS NAKED! He pulled me into a hug.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Get out!"

"But I wanna-" the door threw open. It was Jeremy. My eyes widened.

"J-Jeremy?" I whispered with tears in my eyes. I saw one tear fall down his cheek too right before he stormed out. I quickly got out of the tub and wrapped myself with a gown. I followed him downstairs, pleading him to stop. He only stopped when in the dining room. Right before the door. "Jeremy please. Let me explain." I sobbed out.

"No need. I see I've become a useless piece of shit to you." First time I've ever heard him curse.

"No, that's not true. Please believe me."

"Just tell me one thing. Yesterday, when you said "I love you", what did you mean?" I saw fury in his eyes. I've never seen him like this before.

"I-I really do love you Jeremy. I've never loved anyone the way I love you."

"Until Ben came."

"That's not true."

"Stop lying to yourself." Ben came down. Jeremy looked at him with disgust. "He's yours. I'm giving him to you. Just make sure you take good care of him." Ben didn't say anything. Jer tried leaving, I pulled him back.

"Jeremy, what do you mean?" More tears ran down my cheeks.

"Goodbye Freddy." He headed for the door.

"No, Jeremy! Wait-" he stopped right before closing the door. "You promised." Another tear ran down his cheek. He closed the door while biting his lower lip and left. I collapsed onto the floor. "No! Jeremy! No!" I cried repeatedly. Ben came and picked me up. He took me to my room and soothed me 'till I calmed down a bit. "Why? Why?" I softly sobbed out repeatedly.

He looked so down too. "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. If I'd just waited for you to finish bathing all this wouldn't have happened."

"I want him. I want him back."

"And I promise to help you get him back. I promise." I saw a tear run down his cheek. I wiped it off with my thumb. He bit his lower lip.

"It's not your fault." I whispered with a small smile. He looked at me with more tears in his eyes. I've never seen him cry before. This tells me something. For some reason I leaned in and kissed him. He didn't push me back. He kissed back. When we realised what we were doing we stopped. We looked at each other surprised.