29

After eating we packed up and left. I kept on dodging his gaze and look outside the window during the car ride. I still don't think I could face him or Ben after what happened. I'm a bad liar. He could see right through me all the time and I hated him for that. "Do you have a key?" He asked, bringing me back from my thinking session.

"Uh-" I couldn't answer him.

"Or is someone home? It is a Sunday after all." He chuckled to himself. I stayed looking outside awkwardly. I don't know why am feeling like this. I just know that he likes me, end of the story. It/'s not like I also like him or something. I know for sure.

"Ted? Am I talking alone here?"

"Uh- no. I', listening. I j-just don't know how to answer you."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"Uh- I don't know." I avoided eye contact with him as much as possible. And he kept on talking to me. Then his phone started ringing.

"What up?" He said answering the call with the car. It was now on speaker. So embarrassing to hear his convo with this girl.

"Hey babe." The girl said.

BABE?!!! Agh, why am I heating up? We're not even dating.

"I told you to stop calling me that. We aren't dating."

"But you promised if I let you fuck me then we'll date."

My face started becoming red because of anger. I don't even know why am getting angry. He slept with this girl, so what? It's non of my business. "But we didn't even have sex. You just forced to suck me off. And I did tell you to stop, but you didn't listen."

"But you still enjoyed it."

"That's not the point. You should...."

"Did you enjoy it though?"

"Cherry."

"Just answer my question. Did you enjoy it?"

he sighed first then said, "Yeah. I did, but that doesn't mean that I like you. You should move on and stop obsessing about me."

"How can I when you keep on giving me hope. You know I think about you every time. I even masturbate to your pictures."

"I thought you said you threw those photos away."

"Of course I lied. I cant just move on from you."

"I gotta go. We'll talk later." He said when he saw that I was looking kinda sad.

"Wait...."

He hung up before she could finish her sentence. "Ted? What's wrong?"

"Nothing." My sadness turned to anger.

"Are you sure? You seemed kinda angry, now you look angry."

"I'm not angry."

"Well, okay. If you say so." He continued to drive in silence. After a while we reached my house. "Nice house by the way. I haven't seen it before."

"But you came here Friday."

"I cant see well in the dark. Remember I abducted you at night?" He smirked. I felt like he was waiting for something when he stopped and stared at me with a huge grin on his face. Like a kiss. Which is something I'm trying to dodge.

"Then, I'll get going then." I quickly opened the door.

"Wait..." he stopped me before I could get out. I slowly turned back and he was looking kinda confused. "Aren't you forgetting something?" I knew it! He wants a kiss!

"Um- nope. I'm not forgetting something."

"Seriously? I don't get a little kiss or something?"

"Uh- nope." I quickly got off the car. I closed the door.

"Fine, I'll get you one day." He drove off. When I got inside the house I tried tip toeing up to my room, but of course Ben caught me. Right before I could enter my room.

"And where have you been?" He asked while pinning me onto the door.

"It's non of your business!" I tried to push him back and it failed. Curse this weak body!

"Of course it is. I'm your big brother for crying out loud."

"That doesn't make it your business."

"Your business is my business. Now spill the beans."

"No! Get out of my way." I finally succeeded to push him away.

"Ted, are you really gonna hide this from me? You know you tell me everything."

"Please, just leave me alone." I opened my bedroom door. before I could walk in he blocked my way.

"Wait, were you with your boyfriend?" He smirked.

"FUCK YOU!!!" I rushed into my room. After shutting the door I heard him laughing.

"Oh come on. You know I'm just kidding. I know you're not gay."

If only he knew.