10.

"Where's dad?"

"He is getting ready for work." Tim answered. "He'll be down any minute. Where's your brother?"

"In his room. With his friend."

"Oh. Okay then." He smiled to himself. I know exactly what he's smiling about. I would also smile if I wasn't scared of what dad is going to say.

Speaking of, he came down the stairs while fixing his shirt. "Good morning." He said with a huge smile on his face.

"Morning dad."

"Morning Frank." Dad kissed his cheek. Blergh. Nasty, but I'm actually kind of happy for dad.

"Where's Ben?" He asked after noticing that it was only Tim and I in the kitchen.

"In his room."

"Where's Fred?"

"Um, with him." I pursed my lips.

"Oh." The corner of his lips slightly lifted.

"They are just sleeping. Don't think too much dad." I tried to explain it as less gay as possible.

"Well okay then."

"Dad."

"What? I didn't say anything." He shrugged. "Are you ready to go?" He faced Tim.

"Yup." Tim answered. "Bye Ted."

"By the way, we're going to be home late today so don't wait up."

"Where are you going?"

"Just somewhere."

"Mm, okay. Bye."

"See ya." They left. Still can't believe dad has a boyfriend. So weird but kinda cute. I went to sit in the dining room while waiting for those two.

After a couple of minutes Fred came down. "Hey." He said.

"Oh, hey. Where's Ben?"

"Still in his room."

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes. "Is he still in bed?"

"Um yes, yes he is. He is so lazy when it comes to getting up for school but for a party he is very energetic."

"Yup. That's Ben for yah. There are waffles in the microwave."

He went to the kitchen and returned back in the dining room with two plates. Pretty sure one is for Ben. Hehe!

He put the plate on the coffee table and sat on the two people couch. I was sitting on the three people couch. In the middle. "You really like Ben, don't you?" I asked randomly.

"What?" He immediately faced me.

"Ben. Don't you like him?" I raised a brow.

"I uh, I don't know what you're talking about." I can easily tell that he's trying to lie and he's not really doing a good job at it.

"You like him to that point?"

"I don't like your brother."

"Mhm?"

"Yes."

"You know I know that you're lying right?"

First he ignored me and glanced at me for a moment then faced his waffles. After realizing that lying is point less, he gave in. "Ugh, fine. I do like him. But don't say anything."

"Why don't you tell him you're gay?"

"I don't know how? I'm afraid that he'll think I'm a weirdo and we won't be friends anymore."

"Do you have a boyfriend though?"

"Mm." He nodded.

"Do you want me to help tell him?"

"No, I'm fine. I just have to time it right."

He came down in his boxers. "Morning." He mumbled in his morning voice.

"Morning?" I asked annoyed that he is not ready yet. "We're gonna be late. Why are you not ready?"

"Ssh. Pipe down. I have a bad headache from last night." He sat right next to Fred. Ha, saw that coming.

"Sorry. But we're gonna be late for school."

"Go ahead. I'm not going."

"What?"

"I'm too hungover. You're gonna stay with me right?" He put his hand on Fred's shoulder.

"Um sure." He spoke nervously. I think me knowing about his crush is making him a tad bit nervous.

Oh, ho, ho! BUT I FREAKING SAW THAT COMING! Of course Fred is going to stay with him.

"Um, Ben. Freddy wants to tell you something." I wiggled my brows at Fred. He looked at me like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" And I get it.

"Hmm? What is it?" He asked.

"Uh,"  He looked at me, not knowing what to say.

I couldn't take the tension anymore so, "Fred has a boyfriend."

"So? What's your point?" He looked at me with one brow raised. Like, how can you become confused by this sentence.

"He has a boyfriend. He is gay. Duh!" Okay, now that I think about it I shouldn't have said anything.

"I know." He shrugged.

"What!" We both exclaimed.

"Hey, keep it down! You're making my headache worse." He squeezed his temples.

"You knew?" I asked surprised.

"Yes."

"You knew all this time?" Fred asked looking scared as hell. He nodded. "How and how long?"

"Since we met you've been acting kinda girly. But I kinda like it so I didn't say anything."

"Wait, how long have you known each other?"

"From the second day we came here. So last year December." He took his plate on the coffee table and started digging in. Fred couldn't stop staring at him.

"So long."

"So you don't have any problem with me having a boyfriend?"

"Well, no. No I don't. Why would I?"

"Right."

"Well, I'll see you guys later." I stood up, took my bag and left.