57.

Not after long the car stopped. Another huge house! What the heck! At least this one wasn't crowded. But it had 3 workers. Three beautiful women. I get why Ben was a player. My hope went down a bit and my mood changed.

They all smiled when they saw us coming in. This feels more like a castle than a beach house. It doesn't even look like a beach house, it looks like a normal, expensive, house. "Hey guys." He greeted them all with a hug. They all giggled after his hug. "This is Freddy, a very dear friend to me so treat him very nice please."

Friend😞. I thought he'd say something else other than 'friend'. And the way he said it! Friend!

They all smiled at me making me force a smile back. "Hi." I waved at them. They waved back.

"So, I know you guys work for my mom but today you gotta listen to me since she's not here. You guys get a week off. You don't have to come but you'll still get your pay."

"Really?" One of them asked shocked.

"Yes." They looked at each other with surprised then ran off. I'm guessing they have rooms in this place.

I didn't even realise that I was making a sad face. While stuck in my thoughts he pulled me with him to the dining room. "Are you okay? You seem kinda down." He asked right after we sat close to each other.

"I'm fine."

"You're not. You're sad. Tell me what's wrong. I don't want you frowning on your vacation."

"Seriously Ben, I'm fine. I'm just a little tired. And hungry."

He chuckled a little to himself. "Why didn't you say so? Let's go make some food." He pulled me with him to the kitchen. "No ones been here for a long time so some of the food might be a little rotten."

"Alright." Right after he opened the fridge a very disgusting odour slapped me on the face. "Nope!" I backed away from the fridge.

"Oh my God!!!" He immediately closed the doors. "I've never smelled anything this bad before!" He coughed.

"Me too!"

"I think it's better if we go out to eat."

"Ya think?!" I glared at him.

"But we better clean this up first before we go so we could buy some groceries."

"That thing chokes me! I'm not cleaning that without a mask."

"Relax. I think I have some."

"I'm starving right now, can't we clean when we get back?"

"I guess. Let's go." The girls were already gone so we were alone in a huge house. This could be interesting😏. Right after he closed the door he paused.

"What?"

"I don't want to go to town with that." He said looking at the Rolls Royce.

"Do you have another car?"

"She only bought me the ones I don't want."

"Luxury cars?" I smiled. He nodded. "How about we go with an uber?"

"Sure." He called an uber and after 14 minutes it came. We went to KFC, to my surprise it was packed more than I thought. I guess people love KFC a lot here. As usual, he kept on staring at me and smiling while I ate. Which made my hopes go up a little bit🙋!

We went back right after we finished, he bought me an ice cream. Cute. I was not looking forward to cleaning that fridge. But it's not like we had a choice since he sent the girls home. But I don't get something, if there were house workers how come they didn't clean out the fridge!? That's just useless house keeping!