52.

Ben's POV.

While laying on his lap I kept on thinking about what I did. It was so stupid to peck his lips and then act like nothing happen.

I've realised that I like Freddy as more than friends.

(A/N We all saw that coming😒.)

Well, I didn't!😡

I just don't know how to tell him, it might freak him out since I'm not gay. And he has a boyfriend which loves him and he loves too. I'd just be a burden. So it'd be better if I keep my mouth shut. But I can't hold myself from doing other crazy stuff, like stealing kisses. Even though I try very hard, I can't get his soft lips out of my mind. I want to always kiss him, I want to hug him right now. Which my arms did.

When I opened my eyes, my arms were around his waist. He is kinda skinny though. I hugged him even tighter. "Ben!"

"Sorry." I let him go. I keep on forgetting that this isn't a fantasy dream. It's real life. And in real life I gotta keep my cool. He sighed then pulled me up into a hug. Making me speechless.

"If you want a hug do it right, you dummy." He made a warm smile cross my face. I squeezed him even more making him lose balance. I pinned him down.

This is bad! Very bad!

Our faces are close to each. I want to kiss him. I want to taste his lips again. They look so juicy.

I shook those thoughts out of my head and helped him up. "Sorry."

"It's fine." I laid my head on his lap again. My arms just rounded him. "Seriously Ben?"

"I can't help it." After a while I fell asleep. Then I felt a peck on my forehead making me open one eye. "Did you just kiss my forehead?" I smirked.

"Uh- no. You just felt the wind."

"Mhm?" I lifted my head up to look at his flushed face.

"Uh- let's just go." He stood up and rushed to the car.

"Come on. We're still enjoying the wind here."

"I want to go home." He got in and hid his face. I packed the blanket and took it to the trunk. Then got in and drove home in silence. He fell asleep again. The turn made his head face the window. I took my jacket, that was in the backseat, and covered him. Then made his head face me. He looks so peaceful and cute. I couldn't stop looking at his lips until we got to his house. I took him to his bed and tucked him in.

'Don't do it! Don't do it!'

I leaned in closer to his face.

'Ugh! You did it! Just stop right there though!'

I tried stopping myself, but I couldn't. I pecked his lips again. He moaned in his sleep. Which was a very bad move! I crushed my lips onto his. He kissed back still in his sleep. My hands roamed around his body and pinning him down.

'Just stop already!'

Our lips disconnected letting us calm our breaths down. "Mm Ben?" His eyes were still closed though. "What are you..." I connected our lips again. He didn't even fight back. I stopped myself before things got escalated.

I left his room and went to sit in the dining room. I looked at my boner and thought, "Wow, he really got me excited." I took care of it in his mom's bathroom to not wake him up.

His mom came back later at 8:30pm. "Oh, hey Ben."

"Hi Ms Hart."

"Would you stop with the Ms Hart."

"Uh- I can't."

She sighed then shook her head. "Is Freddy asleep already?"

"Yeah. He seemed very exhausted."

"My poor baby. But he's very lucky he has you. You see, " she sat next to me and took my hand in hers, "between you and me, I know you like him. As more than a friend I mean."

She made me speechless. "I-I..."

"No need. I'm just happy that you finally like him too."

"Wait, too?"

"Oops. I've said too much."

"Wait, "

"Goodnight." She ran out and went upstairs.

Too? Freddy likes me? How did I not see this coming since I'm super handsome😏? But maybe I'm reading too much into this. He doesn't like me like that. He just cares for me as a friend. Yup, that's probably it.