39.

Fred's POV.

After he left I went to my room and fell asleep.

********************

"Morning sunshine." Some spoke softly waking me up.

I slowly open end my eyes with a big yawn. My vision was still blurry though. "Mm, why so early?"

"I made you breakfast." He sat the trey on the bed and helped me up.

"Ben? Don't you have to go to school?"

"That's why I'm here so early. Eat up." He handed me the toast. I smiled and took the bread. After being done, he took the dishes to the kitchen and came back.

He sat next to me. "You know, you just made me eat before brushing my teeth, right?"

"I know." He smiled like an idiot. I chuckled to myself. "Do you want to take a shower or something? I'll help."

"Nope. You're definitely not gonna see me naked. I can walk."

"You sure you don't want any help?"

"Nope. Just help me stand." He picked me up bridal style. "Ben! I said just help me stand!"

"I am helping you."

"Just help me stand. Don't take me to the bathroom!"

"Don't worry, I won't see you naked." He sat me down on the toilet. "See. What was so hard about that." He smiled.

I pointed at the door. "Now, get out."

"Fine." He went out and peeped in.

"Ben!"

"What?"

"Close the door and move away from it." He frowned and did as told. I could still feel him listening into the door. "Ben!"

"How'd you even know I was there?"

"Just go to the living room."

"How will I hear you when you want some help?"

"I won't. Just go." He mumbled something then left, shutting the bedroom door. I got into the shower and relaxed my body. After a good fifteen minutes of singing I got out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist, and found an annoying nuisance on my bed.

"Why'd you stop singing? I love your voice." He sad while sat up.

"What are you doing in here? I thought I told you to wait for me downstairs."

"I couldn't." He smiled with a shrug. I glared at him for a couple of seconds until his eyes went lower and his smile disappeared. I ignored him.

"Whatever." I limped over to the walk-in closet and picked out some random clothes.

"You don't want any help?"

"I said I'm fine. Whoa!" I slipped on one of my shoes. He caught me before falling.

"I told you that you need help." He helped me stand.

"Uh- thanks." I closed the closet door and wore the clothes. Done, I went out and he was still in the room. Busy with my phone again. Tsk!

I dropped a shoe to get his attention. He let go of the phone and turned back, to see a scowling Freddy. "Oh, you're done."

"Mhm. Let go of my phone." He frowned then cane to me.

"You want to go downstairs?"

"Yeah, why?" He picked me up like a sack this time. "Ben!" He ran downstairs. Literally running. "Ben, you're gonna drop me!"

"Don't worry, I won't. I'm pretty fit dal." He sat me down on the couch with a huge smile on his face.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"You should be going now."

He checked his watch. "Right. Anything you need before I go?"

"Nah, I'm good."

"Alright. See you later then." He took his bag, phone and keys and headed for the door.

"Ben-"

He stopped. "Yeah?"

"Thanks."

He smiled. He nodded then left. Woo! What a morning!

Shit! I left my phone upstairs. Before standing up I realised he had put it on the coffee table, even though I didn't see him. I smiled to myself. I should definitely control myself before I fall in love with him. I took the phone and checked WhatsApp.

12 messages from Jeremy. I chuckled to myself. I called him. He didn't pick up. Weird. I tried him again. This time he declined it. Huh?

He sent me a message.

'Can't take any calls. Mom hates loud noises.'

I replied back 'I understand. Already missing you.'

'Missing you too.😘😍😍😍'

I left WhatsApp and opened Wattpad. I read some book called 'PHILOPHOBIC' by @only_monk_zin . Pretty good book. I recommend checking it out. (A/N 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏)

I definitely can't live without this app.