27.

Ted's POV

After a while I saw the door opened. He walked in holding two plastics. Full of food. I quickly ran to him and squeezed him in my arms. "What are you doing?" He asked confused.

"Please don't do this to me again."

"Do what?"

"Leave me in the dark alone."

"Here." He handed me the plastic. "Dinner. I'm going to sleep." He pasted me pushing me out the way.

"Wait." He ignored me. I searched the bag and there was fries and soda. He shut the door very loudly. I sat down and started chowing down on the food. He got soft soda. Like he knew my stomach is very sensitive to strong drinks.

After eating I sat there awkwardly not knowing what to do. But I know for a fact that I do kinda like him. I just don't want the world to know, not even dad. Even if he tells us everything. And definitely not Ben. He would make fun of me a lot more than he does now. He says he hates gays but he always teases me for being one even though am totally not gay. He is very stubborn.

After a while I stood up and went to him. I knocked on the door. He didn't answer. I decided to badge in. He was lying on the bed with one knee in the air, hands behind his head and headphones on his head. He didn't even see me. I marched to him and took them off. He looked at me with a confused yet angry expression on his face. "What the hell?" He asked angrily as he sat up straight.

"You are not gonna do this to me."

"What?"

"You dragged me all the way from my house to the middle of the woods at night, have sex then you are angry at me. We are going to talk about this in a calm conversation."

He looked at me blank. Like he wasn't even listening or he was intentionally trying to ignore me. "Chang!" He still stared at me blank. "Fine. You wanna play? Let's play." I pushed him back on the bed.

"The fuck?!"

I slowly climbed on him and rubbed on his cock. I felt it getting hard in between my hands. I really wasn't thinking much. I just knew I had to get him to not be angry at me anymore. Even though I know for a fact that I'm not gay I kinda have a crush on him. But I definitely am not gay. Definitely.

Without waisting time I took it out and it slapped me on my cheek. Agh! I slowly stroke it looking at his face. His face was a little red. He lifted up and balanced his weight with his elbows. I think he's enjoying it because he was sweating a lot. From his expression I could easily tell that he was enjoying it. "Ah, Teddy what....are you mm!"

I put it in my mouth before he could finish his sentence. First time I'm sucking a dick. For my whole life I thought it would the other way around. And now here I am. I started going faster and faster. I kinda didn't want to stop. It just tasted so good. I know, I'm disgusting. He groan and let it all out in my mouth.

"Ah, Teddy!" He yelled out after filling my mouth. I didn't waist time, I downed all of it. He collapsed on the bed while calming down. While he closed his eyes to cool off I took off my pants and got onto him. When he felt my hands press on his chest he opened his eyes to look at me. I pressed my lips onto his before he could say anything.

I slid it in there. I felt it go inside me and moaned inside in his mouth. "Ah!" It went all in there. He put his hands on my ass and started lifting me up. He lifted me slowly then picked up the pace. Faster and faster. Not long I started to gasp hard for air as I felt that I'm at my climax. I'm about to cum.

"Chang! I'm about....to!" We came at the same time. I squirted on his chest. I collapsed on his chest. I lost all of my strength. Our breathing started to slow down. He put his arms around me. Holding me tight and kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep cuddling with him. I really want this moment to last. To never end.

My Not Exactly Bully Boyfriend(bxb)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें