11.

Fred's POV

After Ted closed the door I felt kind of awkward knowing that he always knew. For me it was awkward, I don't know about Ben. "So, what are we going to do the entire day?" I asked breaking the silence.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I didn't think that far ahead. What do you want to do?" He faced me.

"I uh, don't know."

"We can just hang out here. I don't feel like going out today. We can watch a movie, even go out for a swim. I haven't swam in a while."

"Okay. That sounds like a plan." I took our plates to the sink after we finished eating.

"Should I put on the movie now?"

"Priorities, go take a shower first." I crossed my arms.

"Why?"

"You currently have um, an odour."

He sniffed his underarms. "It's not that bad." He shook his head.

I took his hand and pulled him up to his room. "Nope. You reek."

"But I'm too tired."

"A warm bath will make you feel better. Duh!"

"Ugh. You're such a mom." He sat on the bed while I prepared a warm bath for him. He came in while I was still preparing. I bent over to feel if the water was right. Perfecto!

He accidentally bumped into me, almost made me fall in. On top of that, he bumped into me with his dick. But still, twas an accident. Mm.

"Why are you here? You're still dizzy that you're bumping into everything."

"Is it ready yet?"

"I thought you didn't want to bath."

"I just want to get it over and done with. Is it ready?"

"Yes." Before walking out, he held my hand, stopping me. I slowly looked at his hand on my arm.

"Where are you going?"

"Out obviously. You need privacy."

"No I don't. I thought you were gonna bath me."

"What? When did I ever say that?"

"Come on. I'm too tired, help me." He gave me the puppy eyes.

"But..."

"No buts. Come on, help me."

"That means I'll see you naked."

"So?" He scrunched his brows.

"I have a boyfriend. I shouldn't be seeing my friends naked. It's against the law."

"What law?"

"The law of dating. Duh!"

"There's no laws in dating."

I primed myself out of his grip. "Just hurry up and bath." Before I could get out he closed me into his arms and pulled me back in.

"Help me!" He said in a childish voice.

"No, let me go."

"I won't unless you say you'll help me."

"Ben. Let go."

"Nope."

"What will my boyfriend say if he knew I saw my friend naked?"

"He'll say it's cute."

"No he won't. He'll get mad at me. If we were dating then it would be fine, but because I'm dating someone else it's totally wrong."

"Then let's date."

"What?"

"Yeah. Let's date. Anything to get you to bath me." He let me go.

He can't be serious. He's hit a new low right now. He is the disambiguation of lazy. But I can't believe he just said what I've been waiting for for weeks now. I get that he is joking but at least he finally said it.

"Wow, you're insane."

"Why not? What's stopping us?"

"Uh- I have a boyfriend. Duh!"

"You break up with him and be with me. Simple." He gave out a toothy and huge smile.

"I can't just jump from one person to another."

"Why not?" He pulled me back into his arms.

"That's just crazy."

"I'm not letting go then."

"Ben."

"Nope."

"Ugh, fine. Just get in the bath and wait for me."

"Promise you'll come back?"

"I promise." He let me go. I went outside of the bathroom and closed the door. "Is this really happening?" Did he really asked me to date him? And am I really going to bath him? I can't do that, it's too weird and awkward!