23.

"Teddy, where the hell are you?!" He yelled from the other end.

"Hey dad."

"Don't hey dad me. Where are you?"

"I'm with a...." just call him a friend "I'm with a friend."

"Which friend?"

"A new one."

"You mean the guy you have always been with?"

"How'd you know?"

"Ben told me a while ago."

"No I'm not with that friend. I'm with another. I'll be back tomorrow."

"Are you with your boyfriend?"

"Dad! I'm not gay."

"Right."

"I'm serious. I have to go."

"Well okay then."

"Say hi to Timmy for me."

"Will do. Bye."

"Bye." I put the phone in my pocket then I realised that I had no pockets. I'm naked.

How did I not notice until now!?!

I ruffled his wardrobe looking for something that could fit me because he is bigger than me. Muscly. I found something that was not that big. I went back to him. He looked at me funny then chuckled to himself.

"What?" I asked.

"You finally put on some clothes."

"Because mine are on your floor."

I sat down next to him. He pulled me closer to him and made me lay on his chest. Comfy. I never wanna move again. But I still don't know why I'm letting him make me lay on him. And why I'm still on him. I didn't even pay attention to what was in the TV I just laid there comfortably and closed my eyes, smelling his enchanting scent. This scent made me sniff him nonstop.

"Are you sniffing me?"he asked breaking my smelling session. I was totally out of it.

"Ah- no."

He laughed again and said "You make me so happy." Then pecked my forehead. We sat like this until it was 7pm. I broke the comfortable silence.

"Hey Chang."

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"What does this make us?"

"What are you talking about?"

"This. We had sex remember. What does it make us?"

"Well, lovers."

"But I'm not gay."

"Neither am I."

"Agh, that again."

"It's true."

"How about we are just friends."

"Friends don't have sex with each other."

"But I don't want a boyfriend. I want a girlfriend."

"Ouch!" He let go of me and moved away from me.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...."

"No I get it. You don't want to be embarrassed with me."

"No that's not it."

"If it's not it then what is it?"

"I....I just...."

"I'll take you home first thing in the morning." He went to the bedroom.

I really hurt him. I just don't want people thinking I'm gay. Wow. Maybe I really am embarrassed. He does make me feel good but, agh! I'm so confused. I don't know what to do.

I stood up and realised that my legs were numb. We have been sitting here all day I forgot to stand up and stretch. I fell back on the couch. I stretch my legs then went to the kitchen for a drink. I took out a glass and poured room temperature water. I down all of it and went back to the dining room and sat there quietly. I can't believe I just hurt him. I sat there thinking about him nonstop. I don't know if I should just apologise or stay here where the thoughts will eat me up inside. I decided to go talk to him. I, slowly, walked to the bedroom. The door was closed. I slowly knocked. He didn't answer. I knocked again and he didn't answer again. I waited a few moments. The door opened. He looked really mad. "Can we talk?" I softly spoke. He ignored me and passed me like I was nothing. I followed him. "Where're you going?" He had his car keys in his hand.

He still ignored me. Before he walked out he looked at me, sighed then left. I went to the bedroom and laid there. I laid there for a couple of minutes. Then I realised "What if he left me here forever. How will I get home?" I started panicking all around the cabin.

I ran to the door. Luckily it wasn't locked. I ran out thinking that I could walk back home. It's so dark and scary. This cabin is in the middle of the woods. Why does he have a cabin in the middle of the woods? Why does he even have a cabin?

Maybe it's his hide away from other people. I looked around and saw nothing but dark trees. Then I heard animal sounds. And wolves. I ran back inside. I cradled myself to calm down. I never liked the dark so this is freaking me out.