24.

Fred's POV

I sat in my bed until mom came in and found me crying. "Sweety, what's wrong?" She asked as she got in next to me and rocked me to calm down. But I couldn't. I can't decide what to do. I don't even know if I still love....like Jeremy. "Is everything okay with Jeremy? Did he hurt you?"

I calmed down a little. "Everything's fine mom."

"No. I can tell when my baby's not alright. Is it Ben? Did you confess to him?"

"How'd you know that I like him?"

"I can tell because you're my baby."

"He....I, agh! I don't know what to do mom. I'm confused. I'm lost."

"Oh, honey it's a normal part of life to love someone even if you're in a relationship with someone else."

"I don't love him. I just have a small crush on him."

"Small crush. Honey, you don't cry for a crush. You cry for a love. And I can definitely tell you that you love him."

"But I don't wanna love him. He's a huge jerk!"

"Jerk? I thought you said he is a good friend. What happened?"

"That's what I thought until he started acting weird."

"What do you mean weird? Did he try something on you?"

"It's not like that. He just....you know how he likes to party and get drunk?"

"Yeah. I don't know why a parent would let their child party that much. I even wonder how he passes so well at school."

"Once, I came back with him from a party. He was so drunk that he kissed me."

"What!"

"Yeah. But it was a mistake. At least that's what I think it was. He kissed me again the next day and this time he wasn't drunk. I kinda wanted him to though. But I'm hurting Jeremy. I don't want to hurt him. Last night he came here very pissed off and I calmed him down. I offered him to sleep over and it was a big mistake. He wanted to snuggle with me. It sounds weird, I know. I kept on telling him to let me go but he just wrapped me with his legs and arms. I just let him because I was too tired to deal with him. Today, when Jeremy came he found him in the bed. I was already up. He gave him an idea that we slept together because his member was up. I tried telling Jer that nothing happened but he didn't believe me. Ben didn't even apologise. He took it as if it was a joke when he almost broke my relationship. Before he left he said I'm the only one he cares about so he'll leave me alone for some time but we're still friends. I'm so confused of how to feel about this situation. Please help me mom."

She took a moment to process this thing and finally said "Does Ben like you by chance?"

"What? No. He isn't gay, he doesn't like me."

"From this story you just told me it sounds like he likes you."

"It can't be. There must be a better explanation for this. I just have to get him to tell me why he's like this."

"Okay then. Just tell me when you get the answer. This is interesting."

"Wow, mom. You're getting entertained from my pain."

"I'm just kidding. But do tell me the answer." She looked at her watch and got surprised. "Oh, I have to go."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm meeting with someone at nine and it's already quarter to nine. I'll see you later sweety." She kissed my forehead and ran out.

I got out of bed and went downstairs. I made breakfast and sat in the dining room, watching TV.

Does he really like me? Nah, that's just not possible. I know for a fact that he doesn't like me. He isn't gay.

Definitely.