20.

"Ben, let me go."

"Nope."

"Today you're very different."

"What do you mean?"

"You're just different."

"I just want to snuggle you."

"Would you please let go of me."

"Nope." He wrapped me with his legs and arms. His dick on my hip.

"Ben!"

"Ahh!" He placed his head on my shoulder.

"Ben." He ignored me. I'm too tired to deal with this, so I decided to just let him be and sleep.

============================================

I quickly jumped out of bed before mom comes and sees us like this. I remembered Jer said we're gonna hang out today. I sat at the edge of the bed for a bit while. The door opened. Jer walked in. I stood up, surprised that he came this early in the morning.

"Hi." He said as he closed the door.

"Ah-hi." I stuttered.

"Are you ready or you just woke up." He looked at the messed up bed sheets.

"I just woke up."

"Whose that?" He approached the bed. He removed the sheet to reveal Ben's face. "Freddy?"

"He came over last night, really heated up. I let him sleep over."

"Where did you sleep?" I stuck. I know that he'll be angry if he knew that we slept together but its so obvious. "I see." He headed for the door.

"Jeremy, it's not what you think."

"If it's not then what is it?"

"We just slept."

"And?"

"And nothing. He's just my friend. I can't believe you'd think I'd cheat on you."

"No. I didn't think that. I just...."

"You don't trust me. I get it. After all these 3 years we've been together you'd still think I'd cheat on you. I get it."

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you think like that. I trust you." He pulled me in his arms and gave me a quick kiss. "Do you forgive me."

"It'll take more than a kiss to make me forgive you."

"Lunch?"

"Deal." He kissed me again then let go. The smile on my face just couldn't disappear. Then Ben woke up with a loud yawn.

"Morning lovebirds." He said as he jumped out of bed. "Thanks for last night. That was fun." He looked at me with a smirk.

What is he talking about?

Me and Jer looked at his pants, Jer looked kinda angry. Ben looked at us confused to what we were looking at. Then he looked down. His dick was up. He quickly covered himself and ran into the bathroom. "So I guess it is was I think it is." He looked like crying. First time I see him like this.

He loves me to that point.

Even thought I am not cheating on him it hurts my heart knowing that I have a crush on Ben, if he finds out it will hurt him even more. "Seriously. Its not. I'm not cheating on you."

He walked out of the room. I followed him, begging him to believe me. "Just stop okay. I've heard enough."

I pulled him into my arms with tears in my eyes. "Please believe me. I'd never cheat on you. You know I only love you."

"Freddy."he tried pushing me away.

"No. I'm not letting go until you say you believe me."

Sigh. "Fine. I believe you."

"Really." He placed his fingers on my chin and pulled me for a kiss.

He removed himself and wiped the tears off my cheeks. "I do. I'm sorry for making you cry like this. And for thinking you would cheat on me."

A small smile appears on my face. "Are we still on for lunch?"

"Sure. I'll pick you up later." We hugged then he left. I went back upstairs. Ben came out of the bathroom right after I entered the room.

"Where's Jer?" He asked as if nothing had happened.

"You're so messed up."

"What do you mean?"

"Are you trying to ruin my relationship or are you just stupid?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You, dammit! It's like you're trying to break us up."

"Woaw! Hold it right there. I'm not trying to break you're relationship."

"Then why did you do that?"

"I didn't do anything. I just thanked you for a great night."

"Well you should have said that before making him think of something that never happened."

"What are you talking about?"

"You and your stupid dick."

"Hey, hold up. My dick is not stupid. Its perfect."

"Wow."

"Okay I'm sorry."

"Sorry? That's all you have to say?"

"What more do you want from me?"

"I want you to...!"

"You want me to what?"

Sigh. "Just leave."

"What."

"I just wanna be alone right now."

"But I...."

"Just go. Please." He sighed, took his phone and car keys on the night stand. "Just so you know,  you're the only one I care for. So I'll leave you to cool of. But we're still friends." He said then left.

Ey, he cares about me. Wait. He never cares about anyone but Teddy. Hmm. I collapsed on the bed with mixed emotions.