15.

His tongue started exploring my mouth. Why am I kissing back?! Do I have a crush on him? But he's a guy and I don't like guys. I'm not gay.

It kinda feels nice when he kisses me though.

He pushed me to the wall and lifted my hands up. Oh no! He slowly put his other hand under my shirt. I quickly pushed him back, stopping him. "Stop. This has gone to far." I nervously said. He was stuck looking at me surprised that I stopped him. "You have to tell me why you're doing this."

He pushed me back again and crushed his lips onto mine, completely ignoring my question. I pushed him back again. "You have to stop."

The bell rang. He approached me and said "Teddy." He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead and left. I am completely lost right now. What was that about and were we gonna have sex?! In school!?!

Isabella! Oh no!

I quickly ran out and to class. She was sitting at the back of the class. Luckily there was an empty seat right next to her. I ran to her "What happened? You said you were gonna come back but you didn't."she asked.

"I'm sorry. I ran into trouble."

"What? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. It was just a small situation. I delt with it."

"So nothing happened to you? You're not hurt?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Alright class. Let's get started." Mrs. Dean said as she walked into class.

After school. Need to pee again. But I'm scared he'll show up again. But I desperately need to release so I ran to the toilet. I made sure that I made it quick. But it was no use. He came in. "Stop." I said as I back away from him.

"Teddy." He softly spoke as he approached me.

"I said stop." I backed onto the wall.

"Teddy." He pulled me into his arms. I tried my very best to push him but weak arms. I couldn't.

"Let me go!" I shouted hoping someone will walk in and stop him. But nothing. He stayed quiet holding me. "Would you tell me what's your deal?" He stayed quiet. "Alfa!" I definitely don't know his name so I'll just keep on calling him Alfa.

He let go after I shouted Alfa. But he didn't entirely let go. Then he pressed his lips onto mine. I tried pushing him but it did nothing. Such a big muscly chest. He unbuttoned my shirt and threw it on the cold tiled floor. He then shoved me into one of the toilets.

"No, stop!" I kept on screaming but he didn't stop. He took of his shirt too. Beautiful abs🤤! Very! I tried one last time to push him and it worked. "Look, I don't know what you're thinking but this has to stop. You've been kissing me for the past two days and I don't know why. You don't say anything but stare at me which is weird. And now you want to rape me and I don't even know who you are." I started stating out facts but he kept on starring at my lips and smiling. He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss.

"You're so beautiful." He said and kissed me again.

"What?" I'm so confused right now.

"I'm so lucky."

"What are you talking about? You have to tell what's up with you."

"I want you to be mine."

"What to you mean? You want me to be your friend?"

"No I want you to be...." He was stopped by someone opening the door and pulling him off me. He was thrown onto the floor. By Chan.

"Ch-Chan?" I stuttered.

"Get away from him." He said starring at Alfa. He stood up and starred at me as I stood behind Chan. "I thought you said it was the last time."

"Look, I'm sorry. I...."

"Just stop." He sighed, looked me worriedly and said "I'm sorry. Now you, go." He pointed Alfa. He looked at me then left. Chan pulled me into his arms. I'm so relieved he came to save me.

Tears started falling down my cheeks (for no reason), so thankful he came on time. But how did he know that I was still in school? And why did Alfa leave right after Chan said "go"? Something's missing here.

He picked up my shirt and put it on me. Then he took Alfa's shirt too and we left. "I'm so sorry about that." He said as he drove out of school.

"Why do you keep on apologising for him? Is he your friend?"

"He's my twin brother." He sighed.

"What?"

"His name is Chang. He always gets into trouble. Your situation is not the first."

"Has he raped someone before?"

"Yeah. Just one though. He said he didn't force him. He wanted it."

"He?"

"Yes. He's gay."

"Do you live together?"

"Yeah, we do. So I will talk to him about what happened. Did he rape you?"

"He was about to. Thank you for helping me."

"He promised me that he wasn't gonna do this again." He looked really torqued off.