Chapter 2

Chapter Two:

          When my sister gets home from her date with her boyfriend, and my dad from work, I eagerly sit them down at the dining room table to open my letter. I took the letter from my mother's hands and it was already opened.

          "Mom, did you already open it?" I questioned.

          "Honey, I told you that you had to wait, not me!" She laughed as I slipped the letter out of its envelope. It read:

          Dear Michaelann --------,

          I congratulate you on winning out One Direction Meet and Greet sweepstakes. You and four friends are privileged to fly down to Miami, Florida to have a meet and greet with One Direction. It is on August 25th from 12 noon to 3. Thank you for participating!

          Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! oh my gosh! I am actually meeting One Direction! I'm MEETING  ONE DIRECTION! Who the hell am I going to invite? I know that I am going to definitely invite my friend, Nellie, and my cousin, Sarah, but I still have two tickets! Since Nellie and I live in Massachusetts, and Sarah in Connecticut, so we get to fly! I LOVE flying!

          I race over to call Sarah... And I get her voicemail:

          "Sarah! SARAH! SARRRAH! We're going to meet One Direction!!! MEET FRIGGIN' ONE DIRECTION!  Trust me, I would NEVER kid about something like this! Call me back A.S.A.P.!"

          Now to text Nellie, I text the details to her, and wait. I get a bajillion messages filled with 'OMG', 'Really?', and 'SERIOUSLY?'

          Now who else to invite...

          Author's Note: I have no idea if these sweepstakes are taking place, they're for the story. i also pretty sure One Direction won't be in Miami on August 25, sorry Florida Directioners! :D