Chapter 36

Author's Note: Happy Labor Day, everyone!!! I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. I hope you're enjoying the story as well. :D Vote, comment, and share this story please, please, please. :D It would make me proud of my 1Derful readers. ;)

Chapter 36

              When we all got in our rooms, we heard someone shout,

             "No fooling around, because there are people who want to sleep!" I recognized as Louis's voice.

             "AW!" We heard Harry groan and Greer laugh at his eagerness.

             "Um, I'm going to go take a shower." Michaelann said, heading to the bathroom.

             "All right." I said, changing in to my pajamas', which are just some random sweatpants. After like ten minutes, I decided to knock on the door to see if I could brush my teeth. She didn't respond, I knocked again. No response. I heard a clatter, and knocked again, no response. JESUS! I knocked for the last time. I decided to just  go in, but I ran to something just as I opened the door.

             "Niall! Ow!" She shouted from behind the door. "Uh oh, I'm bleeding." She groaned. I ran in, and thankfully she was covered in a towel. I picked her up bridal style and carried her out to the bed.

             "Wait, where are you bleeding?" I asked before setting her down, not wanting to get blood on the covers.

             "On my back." She said. So I seated her down, instead of lying her down. I looked at her back, and there was a massive gash down her spine.

              "What the hell? What did you hit?" I said.

             "The adjusting temperature thing. Apparently it's really sharp." She sighed, sounding disappointed herself.

             "Well, what do you want me to do?" I shrugged, I should get a first aid kit. "Never mind, I will just get a first aid kit from Harry." I said, getting up.

Niall's POV:

         I ran out of the room to go get the first-aid kit. I knocked on Harry and Greer's door.

         "'Ello." Harry said, opening the door. I sighed with relief because he was unusually fully dressed. "Need something?"

         "Uh, yah, I need a first-aid kit." I said quickly.

         "Niall! You kinky thing!" He laughed, thinking I wouldn't be using it for the actual purpose. He nudges me, "Sure, I'll get it."

         "Quick!" I called after him. He wlked back with a huge red box. I snatched it out of his hands. 

         "Thanks!" I said, quickly running back to the room.

         "What took you so long?" She winced in pain.

         "Harry." I simply stated. I opened it up and rummaged through it until I found a cloth. I started blotting her wound. Afterwards, I took a huge bandage and taped it to her back, just in case it fell off. I couldn't help myself but kiss it, I was instinct.

         "All better." I said, patting her shoulder.

         "Thanks." She said, relieved.

         "Wait, what happened?" I asked still confused about what I did.

         "When you opened the door, it hit me and made me fall into the thingy." She anwered rubbing her bandage.

         "I'm Sorry." I apologized, feeling guilty.

         "I accept your apology." She said.

         "Well, I think we should go to bed." I suggested.

         "Yeah, we should." She shrugged, getting under the covers. I went over to the other side and got into it.

         "'Night." She said.

         "'Night." I responded.

Michaelann's POV:

         I couldn't get comfortable enough to sleep. My back just wasn't working with me. I decided to try lying on my side towards Niall. 

         Ah, that's better.

That morning...

         I woke up to Niall's sleeping face incredibly close to mine. I have no idea how I ended up lying on his chest. He looked so peaceful. I loved his stubble, it made him look so damn sexy. He fluttered his eyes open. I quicly took my head off him and put it on a pillow.

         "Where are you gong?" He asked.

         "To lay on a pillow?" I said.

         "You can stay here. How it's cold." He chuckled pattting his ab. I smiled and put my head back. We just chilled there for a while. I listened to his heart that was going at a steady bo-boom. He was stroking my hair. I heard his stomach growl.

         "Someone sounds hungry." I laughed.

         "I'm always hungry." He said, matter-of-factly.

         "Let's go eat then." I said, getting up.

         "Shouldn't we change your bandage?" He asked, concerned.

         "PSH! We can do that later." I shrugging.

         "The only reason I say that is because it has bled through your shirt." He said, touching my back.

        "Ugh okay, okay." I said, lifting up my shirt, and handing him a new bandage. He quickly put it on.

         "All right. Let's go!" He said excitedly, running down the stairs. I followed him, laughing to myself at how hungry this man was.

         "There's the lovers!" Harry and Louis announced as we walked in. Niall and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

         "What did you guys use the first aid kit for?" Harry said, suspiciously.

         "My back..." I answered, unsure if was the answer he wanted to hear.

         "Uh-huh. Sure. Niall will have to tell me later then." Harry said, winking at Niall, who rolled his eyes again.

         "Harry! You don't need to be intruding on them!" Greer defended us. "We didn't hear anything, so obviously nothing happened. Right?" Greer turned to us as we made our way to the table where breakfast was ready.

         "NO! I cut my back, and we needed to cover it." I told them, what happened while Niall got the first aid kit?

         "Aw, that's a bit disappointing." Harry sighed.

         "It's not like I have sex on the first date anyway." Niall said between chews.

         "True, but that's the way to do it. Isn't that right, Greer?" Harry chuckled, grabbing Greer's waist.

         "No comment. All right, let's eat!" Greer quickly changed the subject, making me hold in a laugh. We all sat down and ate.