Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Louis’s POV:

            “So, now to the fan’s questions. Please call in now at 1-800-888-9999, to ask YOUR questions to One Direction.” The interviewer said. I don’t know why we have to do so many interviews if we answer the same questions. If our fans really wanted to know about us, they would already know everything. The phone rang.

            “Hello, is this the radio station with One Direction?” The girl on the other line said before we greeted her.

            “Yes! Hi. We. Are. One. Direction.” We said consequentially like we always do.

            “Hey, guys. I have a question for Niall,” She said.

            “Yep, shoot.”  Niall responded

            “I think all the rest of the fans want to know too, we have seen quite a few pictures of you and this mysterious girl. Who is she? Why are you hanging out with her?” She asked, sort of rudely

            “Her name is… Um, she’s my girlfriend. Also one of the lucky winners of our sweepstakes from this radio station.” He said, avoiding saying her name, even though the fans will figure it out.

            “And, what is her nam—,” She got cut off.

            “One question per caller, sorry.” Niall said quickly, motioning towards the interview to hang up.

            “All right, next caller,” The interviewer gave Niall a ‘what-the-hell’ look as he picked up the phone.

“Hello, this is One Direction.” Harry chirped.

“Hey. Niall, what is your girlfriend’s name?” She asked, sounding like the same person.

Niall rolled his eyes. “Well, her name is Michaelann. I hope none of you hate on her.” He defended her.

“Okay, Niall. No promises. I love you!” With that she hang up. Niall groaned. Well, I hope she was expecting it, El, Danielle, and Perrie get hate too, and why should she be any different?

The rest of the interview went on normally, but Niall seemed tenser from the girl. Why the hell is he upset? When we came out of the recording room, we all looked at Niall.

“What is your problem?” I asked. If the fans didn’t know my girlfriend’s name, I would share it.

“That girl… She sounded like....” He muttered.

“Who, an old friend? Boy, if they were an old friend, why would they be so rude?” Harry started to join my interrogating.

“Guys! Come on! She is Nellie, Michaelann’s acquaintance! Happy? I have no idea how she called. She was  probably with Michaelann.” He trailed off.

“Ha! I knew it! But you do realize that this is going to be everywhere now? ‘Niall being snappy with a fan’ or ‘Niall being an ass to a fan’.” Liam informed Niall, getting in on the fun.

“Yes! I know!” He snapped.

Michaelann’s POV:

After Niall left for his interview, I slowly made my way over to Greer, Nellie, Sarah, and Nate’s room.

*knock, knock, knock*. I heard inside the room, “SOMEONE GET THE DOOR!” I laughed as the door swung opened to Sarah.

“Hey! We were just about to wander over to your room. Niall left, I assume?” Sarah said as she gestured for me to come in.

Talk to You (A Niall Horan Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara